Sick Trip

"Sophie, I swear to God! If you don't let go-" Sophie sighed frustratedly and continued to pull Nate's lethargy body through the front door.

"Sophie!" The grifter panted, even Nate's lethargy body was enough to wear her out, even though he only weighed about 100 pounds.

"Nate, you're coming with us! You've been trapped in that little hell hole you've called room for the past three weeks! Now you're coming with us on the trip!"

Every word was like a pant for her as she desperately tried to drag the Mastermind out of condo, despite his protests.

"Sophie!" He shouted again and made a weak attempt to grab onto the counter, to stop Sophie from pulling him.

"I'm fine! I don't need to go!" Sophie continued to pull and Nate finally let go of the counter. Nate angrily moaned and went limp to make it harder for Sophie.

"Nate, damn you!" Nate's head was swimming still. The result of a hangover he had woken up with for the past few days. And the fever was making him drowsy and weak.

If he had been more stronger he would've been able to get back upstairs to his bedrooms but his limb were so weak, he could barely stand without help.

When she had dragged Nate closer to the door Eliot opened it up for her. Without a word Eliot lifted Nate's prone body easily into Lucille.

"Damn he weighs like I did in middle school." Sophie panted, still trying to catch her breath and walked around the van to the passenger seat before getting in.

"Great you got Eliot on your side?! Nate rolled his eyes, even though it hurt his sweaty head. "Nate, were all taking a trip and you're coming with us! It doesn't matter if you're sick or not!"

Hardison began to drive. "Hey, I'm an adult! I'm able to do whatever I want, Sophie! And I don't wanna come!" Hardison steps on the gas and starts to accelerate towards the street light.

Sophie ignored Nate. "Uhhh." Nate moaned as he sat lazily back against the van. Eliot across from him, no doubt to keep an eye on him. "I didn't even pack my bags!" Nate shouted at the Grifter.

"I packed it for you!" She said, simply. Nate knew what that meant. Parker was unlocking a lock in her sleep. Which by the way no one found strange.

They drove for a couple of hours then pulled into a drive through at Mc Donald's. "Guess what, crew!" Hardison addressed everyone through the rear view mirror.

"Whatever you want! On me, the Extraordinary Hacker!" Nate had fallen asleep in the corner and Parker still hadn't woken up from her nap/picking a lock.

Eliot, on the other hand was fully awake and was starving. "Ooh, I'll get a number five and six. Then a Big Mac. Oh! With a Dr. Pepper!" Hardison quickly ordered.

"What're you gonna get?" Hardison turned towards Sophie. Sophie shrugged. "A strawberry banana smoothie!" She smiled.

"What's Nate gonna want?" Eliot looked at the Mastermind, who clearly was in bad shape. His hair was matted to his forehead and his face was pale.

"He's asleep." He peered into his face. "Uh, Sophie. He doesn't look too good." Sophie turned around, worriedly. "Nate! Nate!" Eliot shouted, shoving his shoulder trying to wake him up.

Nate opened his eyes and groaned inwardly. "Hey are you hungry?" Nate's head swam and he couldn't focus on anything for more than a couple of seconds.

"Huh, what?" He hated being confused, like this. The sickness was making it worse. "Nate? Nate!" He must've been falling back asleep because Eliot nudged his shoulder a little harder.

His eyes jerked open and he feverishly tried to get up but Eliot pushed him gently back down. "Hey, hey, hey. You alright?" Nate managed a weak nod but was far from alright.

The sudden movement made his stomach contents want to resurface, not that he had any. But he didn't like this feeling at all. "Just get him something, Hardison. And Parker, too."

Hardison nodded and began ordering. He mumbled something in comprehensive as his head swam with dizziness again. "Wh-what? Wh-what happened?" He looked at Eliot who seemed to be trying to read him.