chapter 5

(a/n : soooo i accidentally numbered the last one as "chapter 5" but that was chapter 4. sorry for any inconvenience !)

i woke up. damn, it seems every time that i die i wake up. i picked up my phone front the nightstand and looked at the time - it was 8:37. i suddenly looked at the date and remembered; i had my first day on the job today!

ohdang, i have to get ready. i quickly pulled my hair up and did a minimalist look but still looked cute in my opinion. diana probably wouldn't be awake or know where i was so i sent a quick text that said: "hey b, going to work. see you later!" i put my phone in my pocket and made my way out of the door.

once i got in the car, my bluetooth automatically connected and my new GBC playlist came on my soundcloud. of course it did! i was listening to them last night after i got the job. i pulled up once again to the building at exactly 9:00 and i saw peep walking in. as of last night, i knew him as gustav.

**flashback**

gus's pov

i asked if she wanted a ride home; it appeared that her friend had left her. she replied "yeah, sure." to my question. i was shocked, honestly. normally people judge me and think i'm out of the box, or odd, because of my tattoos and my hair. jasmine must not be that way.

we headed to my black benz and when she got inside, the lighting was beautiful against her fair skin. but she was applying to be my manager; if she got the job then we could spend a lot of time together, if not then we couldn't spend much together because of my upcoming tour. i hope she wants this career as much as i want her to get it.

i have to stop letting the outside of people affect me so hardly, i need to start learning more about people before i go and make moves. i suggested to myself that i should break the ice a little bit.

"so, what's your full name?" she said, as if she was reading my mind.

i replied with "gustav elijah åhr." i saw her in my peripheral vision get a little tiny smirk on her face.

"sounds scottish." she muttered.

"i come from german, swedish, and irish descent." i smirked back. " so tell me a little bit about you."

she turned towards me, "my favorite color is butter yellow, i have an aesthetic of being odd i guess, and umm i'm single."

shit.

"i like that color too. but can you tell me more?" i asked.

"maybe another time." she replied.

"thanks for taking me home." we had arrived at the address she provided. when she got out i decided to be a gentleman and walk her to the door.

"thank you again." she said.

"you're welcome beaut-," i stopped myself before i could say what was on my mind. "you're welcome."

god, i really hope she gets this job.