Chapter 13: Back Together

When the party was over, Chris drove me to our house.

I sighed because karrueche was standing at our porch waiting for Chris.

"What's she doing here?" Kae asked referring to me.

"She live here. Fuck you mean?" Chris said opening the front door.

"It's been so long, you guys should've been over. I thought we were getting back." she said about to walk in but Chris gently pushed her out.

"No. I just needed a friend." Chris said then closed the door in her face.

I just shook my head and walked up the stairs.

"What's wrong with you?" Chris asked as I stripped out of my shirt, skirt, and heels.

"That was so wrong." I mumbled, pinning my hair up, and going to take a shower. Chris tried to join but I pushed him out.

When I walked in the bedroom, Chris started kissing me, but I pushed him away.

"Just let me get some space." I said putting on one of his shirts and going to the furthest bedroom from ours.

I closed the door and turned on the tv to MTV jams.

Love Is Blind was playing by Eve ft. Faith Evans. This song was relating to my situation so much.

I heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in." I said turning the tv down.

Chris came and sat on the end of the bed as I had my back to the headboard.

"Look.. Cree I know that I can never say sorry enough for what I did. And baby that is my biggest regret. You probably don't trust me nearly as much as you used to but I promise I'ma do right by you. If I could take back what I did, I would. I was stupid and not thinking at all. Y-"

"Chris it's fine. Just treat me right is all I ask." I said cutting him off.

"And I didn't sleep with kae, I just talked to her.. everyday since you were gone." he said.

"I did the same with Camerin, so I'm not mad. But y'all need to stop whatever beef y'all have."

"Well what do you expect me to think when a nigga is all on you like that. You tryna tell me he ain't once try to fuck you?" Chris asked.

"No. Not once! We haven't even kissed."

"That nigga gay." Chris said. I kicked him in the shoulder and he laughed.

"He's just not a pig like you."

"You love how dirty I am. Now gimme some love." Chris said waving me over to him.

I crawled over to him and kissed his lips. When I tried to pull away, he held my head so I couldn't move. I punched him in the chest and he stopped.

"You became more violent?" he asked. I nodded and laughed.

I got in the bed and Chris got in too. Chris wrapped his arms around me and immediately fell asleep.

I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up to see a text from Camerin.

Cam❤: You know I love you right

I hesitated on how to answer this.

Me: I love you too