A Birthday Surprise

Freed's POV

It's been months since that job, ever since no one has ever seen Zeref or the Islands former Leader. I assume that he got dethroned after (Y/N) told him he was unfit to be leader if he was going to treat the Islanders like that. 

"Freed?" I hear (Y/N) ask, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, don't worry. I just spaced out that's all!" I reply waving my hands in the air.

"It's my birthday soon!" (Y/N) exclaims, "On the 9th!"

"Really?" I ask holding my hand up to my chin in a thinking motion.

What would she like? Didn't she say she needed three more keys? What happens if I get her the archive key? How do I get it? I think to myself. 

"Hey (Y/N), how do our keys get made?" I ask.

"The creator compresses magic power and transfroms it into a key." She says taking out her key satchel. "I just need three more, creation, archive and telepathy. If I get them some how, I will have all kinds of magic." She says smiling.

"Oh, how long does it usually take to make a key?" I ask

"At least a good 3 hours."

"Okay..." I reply thinking.

~Time skip to tomorrow morning~

"(Y/N), I cannot come to the guild today. I have something important to clear up." I say feeling guilty I lied to her.

"That's okay! I'll see you when you come home." She says.

"Okay bye!" I say shutting the front door behind me as I make my way to BLue Pegasus.

~Time skip to arrival at Blue Pegasus Guild~

I open the doors to be greeted by the Trimens.

"Hello Freed, what business do you have today?" Hibiki asks me.

"Actually Hibiki, I need to ask you something." I say.

"Sure, let's go upstairs." He says as he turns around

We walk up the stairs and enter a room.

"What do you want to ask Freed?" Hibiki asks as soon as we walk in.

"It's (Y/N)'s birthday in two days, you know how she said she is missing three keys, I was wondering if you could make an archive magic key for her." I ask politely.

"How on Earth do I do that?" Hibiki asks.

"I asked (Y/N), she said that you need to compress your magic power and imagine it as a key, she said it'll take around a good three hours or so. This isn't for me, it's for (Y/N)." 

"I'll do it, but you need to stay here." Hibiki says.

"Okay."

~Time skip three hours later~

"Done." Hibiki says handing the new key to me.

"Thank you so much HIbiki, I'm sure (Y/N) will be very happy." I reply walking out of the room and leaving to go back to fairytail.

~Time skip to the day of (Y/N)'s Birthday~

Your POV

I open the guilds door...

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" Everyone yells

I take a good look around the hall and see baloons, streamers, a banner and presents on the bar.