Part 14

Months had past and it was getting closer to the baby's due date. Jon couldn't leave Daenerys for more the 20 minutes according to Tyrion who was teasing him about it all the time. Since the Great War Jon and quite grown fond of Bron and podrick who was spending a growing amount of time with Sansa. Arya and Gendry had a small wedding not long after the celebration they didn't make a big fuss with it and it was only family and close friends Jon gave her away and spent that night basically crying to Daenerys that he didn't like the fact she had grown up. Jon was still upset at himself for the argument him and Daenerys had just after the wedding, jealousy started it then it just turned into her shouting and screaming at him a side to her he hadn't seen before he ended up having to tell her about yeritte she didn't believe he had just been with the one women before her.They where a bit ruff for about a week although they never slept apart and Jon was always doing what ever he could for her then she seemed to forgive him. There time had mostly been spent trying to keep everyone happy the Dothraki where dying from the cold that Daenerys had no choice but to send the back to dragon stone where it was slightly warmer. The dragons now fly between there and winterfell protecting each part of her army. They spent a lot of time making sure everything was in place if Dario the name that started the argument between the king and queen couldn't turn the golden army to Daenerys side against the true mad queen Cersei. They didn't have to worry at the moment the snows where to bad just after the Dothraki left for anyone to come north winter was still here despite the ending of the night king but the masters believe this is the height of winter and it will soon be summer again something Daenerys was praying for.

Jon was sat around a table with Bron, prodrick, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya and Gendry. Grey worm enter he was nervous as he walked over to the table "join us Grey Worm" Said Arya he Let a small smile quickly show on his face as he sat down "where's missandei?" Asked Sansa who once getting to know the queens most trusted friend had grown to quite like her and enjoy her company. "She's with the queen"
"What's wrong with the queen?" Said Jon in a panic he hadn't been listening to there conversation he been deep in discussion with Tyrion. Everyone started laughing "nothing Grey Worm was just saying that missandei is with her" said Sansa. Jon turned red out of embarrassment!
The table carried on chatting and talking Bron being the main entertainment, the doors opened everyone looked round to see a heavily pregnant Daenerys walk in along with missandei despite being that heavily pregnant she still looked and walked like a queen she hadn't missed a meeting once she wasn't going to give into being pregnant.
The both took a seat next to there other half's Jon helping Daenerys to sit down. "How are you?" Asked Jon quietly not to disturb the conversation that had just started "tired and the baby won't stop moving just wanted it out now" huffed Dany Jon rubbed her back, heads shooting around again and sam, Gilly and little sam enter also joining the table little sam running to Jon. "Uncle Jon" said little Sam Jon freezing he hadn't said Jon let along uncle to him before he picked him up looking to sam and gilly who where sat on the corner of the table "we been trying to get him to say it for ages and we went let's go find everyone and he replied will uncle Jon be there!" Said sam proudly. Jon didn't reply just smiled as he sat little sam in his lap dany trying to hind the tears of joy of what a good father he's going to make "How are you feeling your grace" Asked gilly as she placed her hands on her small bump "tired and done with this I was at your stage loving being pregnant now I hate it!" Jon kissed her cheek "not long now you're grace I would put money on the next two days" said sam. A little while after Some food came out "why aren't you eating?" Whispered Jon to Dany "I not know I suddenly have no appetite, could you come with me back to are chambers I think I need to lay down" she whispered back Jon placed little sam down telling him to go find his papa and he ran of to sam and Gilly.
Jon got up helping Daenerys up they started walking towards the door Daenerys trying her best to walk normal but failing as she was basically getting carried by Jon "stop" she shouted "what?" Jon asked his heart racing Daenerys looked down to see that her water had broken Jon also saw "Sam" he shouted sam was all really right behind them. "It's starting" Said sam calmly "carry her to your room I be there in a minute"