Moving in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RedM8: have you met your roommate yet?

PrincessAllura: yeah, her name is Katie but she goes by Pidge. You?

RedM8: not yet, hope he's not crazy or something..

PrincessAllura: you could use some crazy in your life Keith

RedM8: omg he just walked in!

PrincessAllura: DESCRIBE HIMMMM

RedM8: gtg

PrincessAllura: NO WAIT-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, the names Lance!" He held out his hand for Keith to shake, as he took his hand he introduced himself. "Im Keith, i didn't set up yet because i don't know if you would want the top or bottom." Lance smiled and ssai, "Im always top." While shooting finger guns at Keith. "Oh lord" Keith thought to himself. "If you want there's a bed across the room to." Lance looked over at the bed "its a lot bigger than the top bunk, ill take it!"
"Sold! To the boy in blue!" We laughed and started to unpack. The two boys set up their stuff in silence. Until they came to the closet.
"I should get it! My clothes wrinkle easy!" Keith argued.
"So do mine!" This went on for a while until they decided to split the closet. Lance noticed that keith had a lot of crop tops, fishnet and a lot of red and black. He didn't say anything not wanting to be rude and let him be. It was the first week so there weren't classes. "Im going to my buddies welcome party, wanna come?" Lance asked Keith who was doing something on his computer. "I think im just going to stay home, when do you think you'll be back?" Keith asked glancing up from the computer every once in a while. "Ahww, only one day and your already worried about my whereabouts! How cute!" Lance couldn't help it. This was his personality, he flirted with every guy and gal he saw, Lance is bi. Keith is gay. So having his hot roommate hitting on him all the time was going to get distracting. Keith found himself blushing now. "I was just Curious!" Keith said all flustered. "Ill be back in about an hour. Also don't be alarmed if im drunk." Keith just stuck a thumbs up and waited for Lance to leave. As soon as Lance left, Keith skyped Allura.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey queef!"
"Stop calling me that or i won't tell you about Lance."
A unfamiliar voice came from Allura's left. A girl with a oversized green hoodie and big round glasses popped up on screen.
"Lance! As in Lance Mcclain?" I guess this was pidge?
"Umm, yeah. At least i think."
"Me and him used to go to the same High school! I was actually just about to go meet him at a party our friend Shiro is throwing. You guys should come!"
"OMG KEITH WE HAVE TTOOOO" Allura screamed out of nowhere.
"Omg fine. Come get me in half an hour."
"Okay, bye keef!" Said Allura
"See ya soon red. "
"Bye guys."
CALL ENDED
~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my computer to find an outfit. I decided to go with a black choker and black crop top that showed off my abs, i put a red fishnet tank top underneath. I finished off the look with My favorite boots, some cargo pants and a cherry red baseball hat, the same color as the fishnet. I found some old fingerless leather gloves, i threw them in with the mix. They were probably my favorite thing to pair with all my outfits. As i grabbed my keys i heard a knock at my door. Allura and Pidge were their, Pidge had on an over sized green hoodie and short shorts on like before, Allura was wearing a holographic two-piece dress. It matched with her white hair lovely.
We got to the party and the first thing i see is Lance on a table dancing with beer in one hand and the other was fist pumping to the music. I go over to Lance. "Lance get down" i yell over the music laughing at his stupid ass moves.
"I thought you were staying home?"
"Pidge changed my mind!"

Soon a very drunk Lance, A kind of drunk Shiro, and a very sober me were all dancing on the table. The party was great and im thankful i went but now i have to deal with 'him.'
"HeY! keItHY BaBe, hoW ARe YoU?"
"This is going to be a long night."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so for the first chapter i think i did pretty good. What do you guys think??
Sincerely: me.