Your safe.

Trigger warning: Rape, Violence, Forced Self Harm.

KeithPOV
"SHIRO!" I was pounding on his door. "SHIRO PLEASE!" The door swung open "What!?" I told Shiro everything and by the end of it he looked furious. "Follow me." We walked out of his dorm and down the hall. He knocked on a door ."Hunk open up! Its important!" Hunk opened the door and we explained everything.
"Now get your ass in my car so we can drive to Lotar's house and get Lance out of there." Shiro grabbed Hunk's arm and we left for Shiro's car. I got in the front seat while Hunk got in the back. We drove for 10 minutes and stopped at a large house. (Its actually a 20 minute drive but sometimes ya gotta break the rules.) We all get out and walked up the sidewalk to the door. Shiro doesn't bother knocking, but he is quiet. We walk around the house for a bit.
"Please.. s-stoAH!"
"Ill be back, but before i go. Call out my name."
Wait, if he's leaving Lance that means i can get him out!
"L- Lotar.."
"Louder."
"LOTAR!"

Lance... Why? All of this. This torture, this suffering. For me? Why?

I hear Lotar leaving the room so i duck behind the couch. He goes in to what seems to be a bathroom and closes the door. I don't know how long i have, so i have to make the best of my time. I run in to see Lance naked with his hands cuffed to a bed. He had bruises and cuts all over him. He.. he had the word 'Lotar' engraved on his wrist.
"Lance! Are you okay?" I ran to him, tears already streaming down my cheeks. "Did he do that to you?" I said while grabbing the wrist that read 'Lotar'.
"N-no.. he made me d-do it while he w- watc-ched."
"That bastard.."
I saw a small key and tried it on the handcuffs.
"Keith, you need to go! He will be back soon."
"Im not leaving without you." I get his hands free and wraped him in a blanket. I lifted him bridal style and turned around to leave, but there was someone in the doorway. "Oh my Keithy, you're so cute!"
"Lotar get out of my way, or i swear ill-"
"You'll what? Beat my ass? HA! Like you could."
"No, but i could." Lotar turns around and Shiro punches him square in the face. "Come on Keith, lets go."

We drive to the hospital, this time im in the back with Lance.
"Keith?" I look down at the injured boy in my arms.
"Yes Lance?"
"Thank you. Really." I smile and hold him tighter. Im glad we got Lance back. I feel a connection to him. More than friends, but Lance doesn't need a lover right now. He needs a friend.
We get to the hospital and they put Lance in a wheel chair and start walking away, we all try and follow but the nurse stops us.
"Sorry. We cant have this many people with him at this point in time"
"Keith." I push past the nurse to get to Lance.
"Yeah Lance?"
"Can you c- come?" I looked to the nurse. She sighed then nodded.
"Yes Lance." I wave to Hunk and Shiro as they sit in a waiting area, then proceed down the hall pushing Lance to a room so he can get bandaged up. The rooms number read 314.
I Laughed to myself, Adam was here.
(Buffy the vamp slayer reference )
They gave Lance some clothes to wear, a blue t- shirt and some sweats. The doctor came in and started taking a look at Lance. Taking his blood pressure and talking about the events that had just occurred.
The doctor had diagnosed him with PTSD and high anxiety.
He was prescribed Seroquel.
(An anti-depressant meant for that type of stuff.)
They kept Lance a little longer than expected, but i stayed with him the whole time.

TIME SKIP

We left the hospital and are on our way back home now. Lance had fallen asleep on my shoulder. When we got to the dorms i didn't want to wake Lance up, so i carried him into our dorm room. I lied him on his bed and pulled the covers over him. I kissed his forehead and left to go to my own bed.

Lance was having a nightmare and talking in his sleep, it woke me up. I got out of bed and walked over to his.
"Lance... Laance. Your dreaming." He tosses and turns
"LOTAR!" He sits up in a panic with tears streaming down his face. "Its okay, your safe. It was just a nightmare." He turns to me.
"Keith?"
"Its me, your safe. He cant get you here." Lance falls into my arms and cries even harder. I lay down with him, he buried his face into my chest. I let my head rest on his.
"Your safe."
.
.
.
To be honest, this story was never meant to take this deep of a turn. But i guess my mind will take this storey wherever. Im thinking about starting a voltron one shot. Would you read it?

-Sinecerly: Me