Chapter 1

i texted my brother Nash.

Bethany: Hey I'm at the hotel what room are u guys in?

Nash: Room 7. so how did the date go!

Bathany: ugh I just don't wanna talk about it. I just want to go to the hotel and act like nothing happened. :)

Nash: okay beth. :)

You went on a date with a boy named Jake. You didn't really have much luck with boys. You thought thought it was because you were always moving to go to magcon events, but mostly all the dates you went on was a complete disaster. You opened the hotel room totally exhausted. you plopped on the bed. you werent exactly heart broken like some girls would be. you learned that feeling sorry for yourself didn't get you far.

*Morning*

You felt a splash of cold water pour down on you. You opened your eyes and saw a blury vision of the boys laughing. "How did I know it would be you guys" You say getting up and chasing them downstairs. you tripped in one if the steps and fell on someone. You could hear laughing from the person you fell on. It was Matt. you cheeks flushed red. "Um sorry." you said. "its cool" Matt said. you guys laughed a littel. "Alright love birds get up." Nash yelled. Your cheeks turned red and you were too shy to look at Matt when everyone ate breakfast.