chapter 11

Anna's POV

"What happened to Rapunzel?" I hear my voice crack.

"That's the complicated part, you see Rapunzel's and Merida's story kind of connect." she said and I looked at her with confusion.

"okay So, after he dumped Emma he went after Merida. Merida used to be a cheerleader. hard to believe I know! anyways. Her and Rapunzel used to be like the best of friends. they would do everything together. Well, Merida had told Rapunzel that she had a mega crush on Hans. Rapunzel set them up and soon enough they were dating. But I guess Rapunzel liked him too, so shortly after she tried to go after Hans too. They went behind Merida's back and like made out and stuff You know, cheated on Merida. well soon enough everyone in the school knew about their affair. Rapunzel threatened that if anyone ever told anything to Merida she'd ruin the rest of their lives. But merida isnt an idiot she had to find out sooner or later, and i guess it was sooner." she stopped and looked at her phone. "oh i gotta go. It's late and i promised flounder i'd play with him today. bye" she said before i could listen to the rest. I stood there. I felt tears prick my eyes.

was hans really that bad of a person? i asked myself.

I walked back home deep in thought. To be honest im surprised i even made it to my house alive. I walked up to the bathroom and stared at myself, Tears falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

how could i have been so stupid!? i thought, I went back to my room and let my sobs carry me to slumber and allow me to forget about pain for atleast a while.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Elsa's POV

i stood there, mouth wide open. I guess my gasp must've not been as quiet as I thought because next thing you know both their heads turn to see me. I backed away.

"Elsa wait!" I hear Flynn call after me but i try my best to ignore him. He grabs my arm and turns me to face him.

"what! what do you want?" i yell at him.

"I-we can explain." Flynn started. "look I know it looks bad." I snorted" but it's not what it looks like" he said.

"not what it looks like.." I mumbled." Not what it looks like! because it looks like you guys were swallowing each other whole!" I pointed out." I can't believe you guys!" I turn to Rapunzel." and you." I point to her." Do you know Jack's in there! probably waiting for you. I bet he doesn't even know." I stop and run my hands through my hair." I wonder what he'd do if he found out." I say and turn to walk to the door.

"I wouldn't do that." she threatens.

"Really. and why is that?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Think of your sister." My fist clench and my blood boils.

"Anna has nothing to do with this." I growl.

"I can make her life Miserable." she said.

"you wouldn't!"

"oh but I would. You have no idea how powerful I am." She sais and I turn to walk away. "why would they believe you anyways. you're just a nobody who's crushing on the Jock." My blood boils and so Much anger piles up on me. It takes over and I walk over to her and slap her. she stumbles back as she turns her head.
what have I done?.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Rapunzel's POV. (hours before)

I watched as everyone did their job. I really didn't have anything else to do. I looked at Flynn who signaled me to the door. I headed out and patiently waited for him at a corner. He arrived minutes after and I smiled. He put his hands on my waist and pecked my lips. A smile formed on my face.

"Are you sure no one's going to see us?" I ask.

"doubt it. No one comes out through the back doors." he says as he put his lips on mine. This was perfect. The spark that ignited in me every time he touched me or kissed me. it just felt right, nothing like it was with Jack.

Me and Flynn started doing this a couple months ago. To be honest we don't know how it just happened. I stayed after school one day because Mrs. Gothel gave me detention. I was alone there with Flynn and me and him ditched. There was something about a bad boy that really turned me on and well look at us now.

My eyes popped open and I pushed Flynn when I heard a small gasp. I turned to see Elsa looking at us mouth wide open. Flynn runs up to her as she's about to leave.

"Elsa wait." he calls after her. I see them talk for awhile and I'm too afraid to come out the corner. She found out our secret. Mother would kill me if she found out. She's the only reason I'm even dating Jack.

I come out and she looks at me with disgust as she talks about Jack.

"I wonder what he'd do if he found out." she mumbles and walks to the door without even thinking.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I threaten and step back.

"Really and why is that?" she scoffs as she crosses her arms. I think for a little bit.

"Think about your sister." I say as smoothly as possible.

"Anna has nothing to do with this!" she growls at me.

"I can make her life miserable!" I say but imediently regret it. I would never want to hurt Anna. But I must do what I must.

"you wouldn't!" she spits.

"oh but I would. You have no idea how powerful I am." I say." Why would they believe you anyways? you're just a nobody who's crushing on the jock!" I say and I see her fists clench. she walks closer to me and before I knew it she gets up in my face and I feel a pain shoot through my cheek. I stumble back and if it wasn't for Flynn I probably would've fallen. I gasp and I see her walk away.

she better not tell.

she wouldn't.

°£°£°£°£°°£°£°£

mkay.
I know you are all mad at me for not updating sooner right. yeah I know yell at me if you'd like I understand. I'm really sorry I am. But I will try to update more I promise.
Here's your chapter short but I hope its alright. the next chapter Will probably come out on Tuesday or Wednesday not sure yet but there will be a chapter sometime before Wednesday......hopefully. anyways
vote
comment
and follow.
byeee,
(°¤°)/
( )