Nominations

Here are the categories and Genre in which you have to nominate your favourite writers and books

You have nominate the book's name and author's name by inline comments.

You can't nominate same book in different Genres.

You can't nominate two books of one author in same Genre.

Tag any 5 friends, readers and writers.

Genres

Charmed Protagonist (male)

Means you have to nominate the book in which you feel like Arnav's character is Amazing, very well explained, written and the writer did justice to it.

Charmed Protagonist (female)

Means you have to nominate the book in which you feel like Khushi's character is Amazing, very well explained, written and the writer did justice to it.

Charmed Antagonist

Means you have to nominate the book in which you feel the villain i.e. Sheetal or Shyam or any other villain's character is very well explained.

Charmed Short story

The book you are nominating shouldn't have chapters or parts more than 15, prologue and epilogue included.

Charmed RomCom

The book you are nominating should be light hearted romantic story.

Charmed Satire

The book you are nominating should be hilarious and funny.

Charmed Angst

The book you are nominating should be dark.

Charmed lemons

The book you are nominating may have sexual content or may be mature.

Charmed Thriller Fiction

The book you are nominating should should be mysterious and thrilling. Every update should be mysterious.

Charmed Revenge Fiction

The book you are nominating should have revenge and vengeance as the main plot.

Charmed Horror fiction

The book you are nominating should have some horror incidents or the main plot is based on horrific incidents.

Charmed Non-Show fiction

The book you are nominating should not be based on show except characters.

Charmed Fan Fiction

The book you are nominating should be based on show. Like the plot will be in AU.

Charmed Quirky Fiction

The book you are nominating should have some unique character of Arnav and Khushi. Like you didn't except Khushi or Arnav's character to be like that.

Charmed soul-stirring fiction

The book you are nominating should be intense, having strong concept and heart touching.

Charmed emotional fiction.

The book you are nominating should be emotional. Every update should leave you in tears or moist eyes.

Charmed Romantic Fiction.

The book you are nominating should be romantic and passionate.

Charmed Afresh

The book you will nominate should be started in April 2018 and should have atleast 5 chapters or parts.

Charmed singles

The book you are nominating should be completed only in one chapter as in one shots (OS) You can't nominate series of one shots. Just one shot of one writer only.

Charmed Couples

The book you are nominating should be completed in 2 or 3 chapters as in Two shots or three shots (TS) with epilogue included.

Charmed Apprentice

This is for writer who has started writing just in March and April 2018. You can nominate the newly budding writers.

Charmed Competence

This is for other writers who are writing for months now and are just improving their writings.

You can start nominating now. The nominations ends on 15th May 2018.

Results will be probably in June.

Happy nominating.

Enjoy

Regards