CHAPTER 4

Soifon's pov

She's here.... She came back to me. After all those years She came back home ...

Those golden eyes that stare right through my soul. Her gentle smile as She stretch her hand forwards me

" Im home little bee.." She wispered softly.

Tears were running down my cheeks as i walked to her. But the closer i try to get the more far She is.

I tryied to run to her. Faster And Faster ... I just can't get to her !

"Yoruichi-sama!!" I shouted reaching for her. Just as am about to catch up to her She suddenly .... Vanished ..

I woke up with gasp. Sweat dripping from my forehead ... That dream..no ..it was nightmare.

It happends sometimes. I have to talk to Retsu again... She's helping me with it. Giving me some sleeping pills And medicine.

Im really happy that she's there for me. Even if i don't show it i am really gratefull for that.

I sighed getting up. I Went to the bathroom washing my face with cold water. I really hate it when that happends

"Well better to get ready" i said And yawn walking to my closet putting on my onmitsukido uniform And captains haori And my yellow obi.

" Hmm the execution starts in two hours. Plenty of time for training the squad And the new members" i mumbled out loud.

I was so Lost in my thoughts about the training schedule that i almost Missed the training grounds.
'How silly of my ... Well Better watch for the next time' i thought to myself.

Slowly walking to it i was greet with people bowing low to me.
"Captain Soifon ! We didn't expect you to be here.... We thought that you would be at the sokyoku hill" said one of them wearing the usuall Black uniform that coverd his almost whole face.

" Yes the execution starts in two hours So i have plenty of time on my hands"i said to them.

I look around " where Is Omeada?? He Should be here like the rest of you " i said frowning. Making them gulp nervous. I Always liked to put fear in them. It shows that they recpect me And wouldn't do enything against me.

"W-well the lieutenant Marechyo Is still sleeping captain" said the man closes to me

"Oh ? Is that So ? And you didn't want to distirb his peasfull dreams did you"i asked grinning

"Y-yes sir! I-i mean ma'am ! " Said the same one. I would have Laught if i wasn't pissed at my idiotic excuse of an lieutenant.

" Well if that's the case i Will go to wake him personally" i said making their eyes widen.

I shunpoed to his room. Kicking the door hard making them fly open.
Omeada jumped landing on the cold ground.

"C-CAPTAIN! W-what Are you doing here ??" He yelled nervously.

"Give me one explaination why Are You not outside with the others ?" I asked him calmly.

"W-well i wanned to sleep for a while longer So that i could be ready for todays execution " He said thinking highly about himself .. like Always.

I Felt my eye twith. My reiatsu exploded making him fall to his knees.
"You idiot ! You Are So useless! I can't even belive how long i tolareted you ! From Now on if you Will do something stupid or do nothing like you Always do i will personally threw your ass out!" I yelled at him.

He just nodded And started to tremble. I got my reiatsu under a control again And walked out to the giggled people who tryied to cover it with their hand or by coughing.

I sighed turning to them " you Will practice without me. I lost to much time dealing with that fat idiot." I said crossing my arms

"Once the execution end i will check on you Is that clear ?" I asked already knowing the answer

" Yes ma'am! " They Shoted in union And Grabing their swords Finding a spar partner.

I grinned And nodded pleased at last with them.
I walked Back to my office getting everything ready when i come back
From the Hill So i can continue with my work.

Once i made sure that everything was fine i got up walking out of the second division. The execution Is starting in Hour So i don't need to hurry.

On my way to the Hill i quickly shunpoed to the fourth division hopping that Retsu was still there.

I Gently knock on her office door expect her soft voice to let me in.
"Come in Soifon " She called making me smile.

I open the door to see her doing some paperwork ? Or it could be one of her patients files.
"Ah Soifon what can i do for you?" She asked smiling

I smiled Back at her sitting on one of he's chairs that were close to her
" I ... I had that nightmare again... I wanned to asked for another pack of your sleeping pills" i said looking Down.

She sighed " i see.... Am Sorry Soifon i Wish that i could hepl you more " she said smiling sadly

" No no no ... Your doing much more than you think " i said shaking my head smiling at her

She nodded smiling again " Alright that... " She said And stood up walking to the other room. She return Soon with a pack of sleeping pills.
She give them to me And smiled
" There these are like the one you had before so there shouldn't be eny problem" She said

" Yes thank you Retsu " i said And stood up bowing at the Older woman
" I Guess that i Will see you soon" i said walking out.

I put the Pils on my pocket And begin to walk to the Hill.

I Suddenly heard quiet noises from behind me. Quickly turning around my hand went to the handle of my sword on my back

I sighed letting go of my sword seeing that it was just a cat.

She had a Black fur and golden eyes ... 'Hmmm Weird it looks kind of familiar ' i thought And shunpoed Away.

Yoruichi pov

God ... She Is beautiful... Just amazing just like i remember.
She didn't recognize me in this form but i coul see that i looked familiar to her.

My little bee Is all grown up! She's just..i can't even describe how happy i am to be Back home.

Im Back And i can finally be with her again !

Just wait a little longer my little bee. I Will be by your side again Soon

And i Will never leave it again ...i promise !