FORM

Hi! If you want me to make a cover for you...just answer the form below and kindly do the payments. (Oh. I'm not talking about a money-money talk, the covers are free, don't worry.)

FORM:

Title: Needed. Not to long but not too short.

Author: Needed. Your username for short.

Genre: Teen fiction, action, mystery/thriller, etc.

Characters: Minumum of 1, maximum of 3. You can include a kpop group and you may exceed to the given limit.

Plot or setting: Main place where the story might happen.

Short summary: Needed. So I can have a background knowledge about your story.

Story link: One of the most important. To pass this one, your story needs to be published first so I know if you'll use my cover for you.

Demands / Suggestions: Like additives in your cover like quotes, hidden things, etc.

PAYMENTS:

Its just easy, don't worry.

1. Flood comments and votes to my stories. Needed, so I can give your cover.

2. Follow me and my another account. (The other account is on my bio.)

3. Use my cover for atleast 3 weeks or a month.

WHERE WILL I SEND YOUR COVER:

Yahoo account or in Messenger (private message please).

FACEBOOK: Joy Andrei Sebuano (Ikay)

YAHOO: joysebuano16@yahoo.com

WHERE WILL YOU PUT YOUR REQUEST?

On the comment section on the next part. I won't accept requests here, in this part. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I need your patience please. I'm not good at making covers but I'm really happy that you appreciate my works. Thank you for your time. Have fun!

-Author-nim