•unforgivable•

<IZUKU POV>

"No one can know-

No one can ever know

No one can never see the truth -

NO ONE."

I keep repeating those sentences in my mind-

I feel like I'm going crazy.

"Deku. deku. DEKU."

"STOP STARING TO SPACE GODDAMMIT."

Oh.

I forgot kacchan was right next to me- im so ignorant. I look back at him with my dull eyes,

"Oh heh heh sorry."

I try to force out my nerdy smile i would always wear when people pass by me, but i just couldn't force myself to do it.

<BAKUGO POV>

It's hard to admit it, but i'm pretty suspicious with deku right now.

I mean- all the sudden, i see his expression change from the nerdy childish boy i knew into a dull and depressed mess. It's surprising that no one in class a besides me knows about this.

Like seriously?! Deku could've asked one of his closest friends (talking about that floaty ass girl and sonic the- i mean ochako and lida) or call a therapist about his problems.

I do feel pity for him though,

                    Especially if i'm the one to cause this mess.

The most saddest part about this is that i'm not %100 sure why he's like this!

Well i get that probably %50 is me...

BUT GOD DAMMIT STILL!

When i turned my head toward deku, i've noticed that he fell asleep right away. He must've been pretty tired with all that commotion.

Honestly, i hope that shithead feels better. I hope he gets over all this trauma and forget today- and start off a new life.

A positive life i would call.

I know this may sound creepy, but i decided to check dekus room to see what changed and what-not. I open dekus room realizing that it's already open.

I walk in without being aware of dekus presence. I realize the textbooks and a crumpled up piece of paper on this side of the desk. Well this might be interesting. I walk up to the desk and attempt to open up the crumpled piece of paper to find wha-

"You can't open that."

Huh.

"I won't let you."

I turn around shocked as i see deku with demancing eyes staring at me like i was a villain or some sort.

No wait scratch that- he looked as if he was a villain.

ok- i've never seen deku more pissed off than this ever in my life.

"Get out of my room. Now." deku stood in place the doorframe, just staring at me-

With these emotionless eyes which i can't explain how he nor i felt.

"And why should i? Hm?" i decide to step up for myself- back at him again with those demencing eyes.

".... do you not understand when i say to get out? Or should i say it again."

"Geez what the fuck deku. You're not acting normal-"

"Get out before i have to do it by force." deku hands were revealed from his back showing off a kitchen knife covered with dry blood.

<IZUKU POV>

Kacchan is just standing their shocked- what a funny sight.

"...who' s blood is that.." kacchan yelled at me- the yell that i know he's supremely angry at me.

"... you don't need to know- yet~" 

———-
AUTHORS NOTE-

aHhh this book was originally just for boredom but I'm liking the outcome of this story so expect many more chapters!!!

HERES ANOTHER BONUS—

Todoroki: so why am I not in the sorry but that hag is *points at bakugo*

Izuku:i honestly have no clue- this author is a huge tododeku fan but she's writing a katsudeku fanfic??? Unless *looks at the readers* you guys want it to be tododeku~

Todoroki: *wondering why Izuku is looking at the distance*

*meanwhile *
*author-Chan is ducttaped and kidnaped by bakugo while bakugo is sacrificing author-Chan's body to the katsudeku gods- and this my friend is what happens whenever the bnha anime isn't casting*

BTW GUYS DO YOU WANT DEKU TO BE HOSTILE OR KIND AND HONEST PlZ TELL ME CAUSE IDK WHAT YOU GUYS PREFEaR '3'