two

As Rainer clenched his fists, he punched the locker, May thanking god he didn't hit her. Rainer was such an asshole and he knew that, but if anyone was to call him he'd act like someone just killed his mom. 

Rainer just walked away and May honestly didn't know what to do, whether to let him walk away or to chase after him. She was so confused she decided to just go home. She called up her friend Billie just to talk to her, because even if Billie always tells her to leave him and go for Chris. May did want that but just couldn't.

As May walked home she ran into Ethan, Chris's best friend. They just eyed each other because they had third period together. Ethan had a girlfriend who he loved very much but was very jealous didn't let him have any girl on his snapchat nor in his contacts. In reality Ethan wanted to talk to May but was Chris's girl even if she had another man. They always saw each other and in class they would always look at each other. Both thinking each other are good looking but just that. 

May finally got home and decided to call Chris. 

Ring

Ring 

"Hello?" May heard from the other line.

"Hey Lanzon" May said with a huge smile on her face just from hearing his 'hello'.

They continued talking for hours, cracking jokes them both blushing non stop.

May heard her dad come so May said her goodbye to Chris but continued to text. 

May wanted to move back with her mom but she couldn't since her dad won custody and each day he reminded her of that. How much May dreaded her father talking about her mom, especially all the lies he would say.

~ friday morning

May was walking to school with her best gay friend Carlos, and they were cracking jokes. Rainer obviously saw them and got mad even If he was gay. Rainer gave May a dirty look and ran off. May chased after him and what she saw came to her surprised. All she could do was have her eyes full of tears. She saw both Ethan, Rainer, and Chris doing something (their doing different things they don't talk obviously lmaoo) that never came to attention.

___

yo so these have been hella short chapters, they'll get longer trust me just drowning in relationship drama && school