Chapter 1

Ariel said that since she is married now everything is going to be better, but she was totally wrong. August loves Ariel a lot, but he can't let go off his old sexual ways. A month passed after the marriage. Ariel was at home watching Kate while August was supposedly "working." Ariel didn't question him not even once when August stayed away after work hours. Ariel trust August but maybe a little to much.

August POV: I woke up next to Kariaya holding around my waist. I fucked her that one night when me and Ariel weren't getting along.( from Chapter 6) I wanted to diss her but she kept calling me back. She was like an addiction and I couldn't quit her even if me and Ariel love was so strong. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:47 p.m.

Me: how long have I been here

Kariaya: 3 hours

Me: shit

I got up and washed her juices off of me. She pulled me back to bed.

Kariaya: no baby stay I need you

Me: I have a wife and kid at home

Kariaya: fuck them

Me: fuck you bitch. don't ever say fuck my family. you a side hoe only you know how much time you have with me.

Kariaya folded her arms and watched August get dressed.

Kariaya: why can't I be a main hoe like Ariel

Me: she not a hoe she is my wife

Kariaya: that's not what the other niggas say

Me: what niggas

Kariaya: a lot

Me: who

Kariaya: umm... Red

Me: who the fuck is red you probably making names up

Kariaya: if I am it's because I love you

Me: why am I just now figuring out you crazy

Kariaya: in not crazy

Me: what ever by Carly

I walked out the door.

Kariaya: I'm Kariaya

I slammed the door and hurried home. When I got home I saw BangBang and Ariel watching Atlanta HouseWives with Kate in between them. When I came in Ariel just looked at me. She didn't greet me with a kiss as usual.

Me: What's wrong hunny

Ariel: nothing

Me: really mhm

I looked at her one last time before going upstairs.

Kayla POV:

BangBang: you're going to have to tell him soon

Me: I know not right now though it's to early

BangBang: it's never to early

Me: what ever. Are you suppose to get home to Chris

BangBang: I would be he on tour girl

Me: oh yeah I forgot

I looked at Kate and see her looking at me.

Me: well I'm about to put her to bed.

BangBang left and I went upstairs.

Ok I know it's short but it's just getting started. I don't know what to pick from to be the surprise because some people don't want a lot of drama and some want the opposite so comment the number of what you want to be the surprise. If y'all don't like any of them put an idea in the comments.

1. Ariel's mon has cancer

2. Ariel pregnant again

3. Kate isn't really his daughter

4. Ariel has STD's

5. Ariel is change gender

6. Ariel has a shop that sells clothes

So y'all can pick from those if you don't like any of them add one in the comments. Please comment I need y'all advice.