The beach with thomas

I got out of the car and took off my shoes and socks already and left them in the car. Me and Thomas left out jackets back at his place. I was enjoying the view when Thomas got the stuff from the car and took my hand leading me towards the beach. "This is so beautiful!" I say I Awe I notice no one else is at the beach. "Not as beautiful as you" Thomas says I turn to him and squeeze his hand.

Thomas lays down one of the blankets and then grabs the basket and sits down I sit next to him. He grabs out of the basket two sodas two sandwiches,and some vegetables and chips. Ohhh ok so that's what was in the basket. "You're Not allergic to anything right?" He says a little worried "Well..." I say teasing him, he had a worried look on his face, "I'm joking" I say , he let's out a breath of air "Had me worried for a second" he laughed out if relief.

We finish eating our sandwiches and I get up because I haven't been able to go to the beach in a while so I walk over to the water until it it's just hitting my ankles. I close my eyes and take in a beep breath. I feel the sand between my toe and the water rushing and hitting my feel. I then feel two arm around my waist and kiss on my cheek, Thomas had his head resting on yours because you about 6in shorter than him.

"It's so peaceful isn't it?" He asks, I nod in response still having my eyes closed, I felt him put wet kisses on my neck, I tilt my head so he has more room to kiss, it felt so good, I moved out of his reach, teasing him a little, I run farther into the water then splash him. "Hey you bloody brat!" He yells then splashes me back. I try to doge it but the water still hits me, he came running for me not minding getting his jeans all wet i tired running away but he is too fast for me. "Got ya!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

We got out of the water soaked, and went to dry out in the warm sand. I lied on my back with my eyes closed. I felt a kiss in my nose, "You look beautiful without makeup" Thomas said, oh no I didn't even think about that! Duh water and makeup don't go very well together!

I covered my face with my arms, "Don't look at me!" I say "Why?" Thomas asks, "Because I don't have any makeup on!" You say still covering your face, you feel his hands on your arms and try fight him off but he takes your arms off my face. "I think you look amazing, You're still so beautiful!" He says, you look at him and see he took off his shirt.

"Thomas...where's your shirt?" You say "It's over there drying" he said kinda smirking at you. You sit up and can't stop staring at his abs, and I think he caught on because he coughed. Then you got an idea. "Dose anyone really come here?" You ask "No not really, that's why I like it here" he replies, I stand up and pull off my shirt and shorts relieving my black bralet and black not see through lace underwear.

He looks you up and down with a shocked look on his face. "Wanna go swim?" I ask him all he dose is nod, he then takes off his pants and I'm already running in the water. I dive in and then peek my head out of the water to see Thomas nowhere? Where is he? I feel under the water arms around my legs and pulls my under. I come back out of the water. "Thomas!" You say "He the swims up to you and wraps his hands your bare skin on your waist and pulls you close.

"You're so beautiful" He says, then you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him his grip on your waist tightens pulling you as close as you can get to each other. You melt in his lips and he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance and you open you mouth your tongues dance together. You feel you guys start to sink so you pull away. "We should go sit on the blanket?" You say "okay" He says holding onto you.

He carries you out of the water you put your legs around his waist and you laugh "I can walk you know?" You say "Yeah but this is better" he says then he laid you down on then blanket, "I'll be back, I need to go get something from the car." He says "okay just don't leave me" you say as he starts to walk away "Never!" He yells back you sit up and rest on your elbows looking at the view you check your phone it's about almost 6:00 and the sun is close to the ocean and it's so beautiful but it starts to get kinda cold.

Thomas comes back with the other blanket in his hand, "Oh it's like you read my mind" I said as he comes over sits down and puts the blanket over our legs, I was looking out to the view when Thomas snakes his arm my waist and I look up at him in his dark brown beautiful eyes that give me chills, his hair a little bit of a mess, I lift my hand and ruffle it up. We sat there watching the sun set I rest my head on his chest and we sit there loving the moment.

Tell me if it sucks im writing a lot I'm sorry but tell me what I need to change and I will okay? And yes spelling errors are a thing In this story