29: Let Me Smell It

Y'all...no joke...I got this idea from a comment on one of those "If Disney was Ratchet" videos. Shit had me rolling
😂😂💀
I hope y'all enjoy this
~❤️~

Bianca POV

3:15 AM

It's fifteen past three in the Goddamn morning and my goddamn man still ain't home. No, I didn't stay up waiting, but I did take a nap just to wake up and see that his ass still ain't home. The fucking nerve of this rectangular block head ass cocky ass Samoan douche I call a fucking boyfriend. This is the third time he's done some shit like this and I'm sick of it. I stay at home while he's out traveling and working and I keep our home clean, I cook when he's home, I help his ex-wife out with their kids, I care for these kids when she brings them over, and she and I are cool; what the fuck did I ever do to deserve this treatment when he's home, the world may never know, especially if his ass is really out here being a ho and I find out about it; you can TRUST that I am gonna find out something. To. Night.

*click*click*

Our front door becomes unlocked and swings open, Joe's big body blocking the hallway lights from shining into the living room of our condo. He closes and locks the door before he shrugs off his jacket, kicks off his shoes, and flips on the light switch. He rolls his neck and shoulders out a couple times before turning around and jumping in surprise to see me sitting in his recliner.

"Hello Joseph, it's so good to see that you decided to come home...finally."
"Bianca! Hey, wow, uh, I thought you would be sleeping."
"Oh? Like I always am whenever you decide to stay out late without telling me?"
"Not this again." He says rolling his eyes and walking past me to get a glass of water in the kitchen.
"Oh yes, this again because you're back home and you're doing this same shit again."
"What shit, Bi? Huh?? What shit? Going out with my boys and having fun every once in a while?"
"You think I give a fuck if you go out witcho friends? You think I give a fuck if you go out and drink with them? You think I care about you going out at all? No, I don't care, you know I don't care! Go out withcha boys, it's fine! My problem is that you go out and you don't tell me where you're goin', you don't tell me who you're with, you don't tell me what you're doin', how long you're gonna be out, when I can expect you home; you don't tell me anything and then you get mad when I question you!" I yell out standing up and stalking towards him.
"'Cause you're not my mom!"
"You damn right I ain't yo momma, but that doesn't mean I don't care about where you are or what you're doin'! Shit is crazy in these streets these days, I just wanna know you're okay!"

He sighs, puts his glass down and moves to stand in front of me to hold my hands in his.

"And I'm fine baby, I am. Look at me, I'm fine."
"I know."
"Good."
"But I know these other lil' thirsty chickenheads out here notice that, too."
"Ah shit."

He lets out a frustrated growl and throws his hands up in the air as he walks down the hallway and into our bedroom, me hot on his trail.

"Yeah, 'ah shit' 'cause you know you always up to shit!"
"I ain't up to nothin' Bianca, damn! Get off my dick!" He spits angrily at me pulling off his shirt and turning to face me.
"Why? So some other bitch can hop on it?"
"You're fucking impossible." He replies tossing his Apple Watch onto the nightstand.
"And you're a fucking prick."
"Why? 'Cause I don't want you breathing down my neck the whole time I'm home when I don't get that much time off to begin with?"
"No, 'cause yo' ass is entertaining these other bitches out here and I know you are!"
"My God, you're so distrusting, it's fucking insane; you're insane!" He says rolling his eyes and turning his back to me, but I grab his shoulder and spin him around to look at me again.
"All I do is cook and clean for you, I work my ass off at work to do my part for us, I help care fo' yo' kids, and I'm insane because I just want some security??"
"Maybe you shouldn't be so insecure!"
"Maybe you shouldn't give me a fucking reason to be insecure!"
"How? When? When have I ever given you a reason to not trust me?!"
"Two words: Sasha. Banks."