Tour!!

Ally's povIts so nice to be back with all of my friends again but a few of them dropped out of tour which was completely understandable. Riley decided to go back to LA after Jack made a move on her and she friend zoned him. She told all of us it was because she couldn't afford to miss that much work and it just wasn't going to be a good thing for her future but we all secretly knew it was because she couldn't even stand in the same room as Jack and not feel awkward.Kevin and Bryce dropped out because they wanted to plan out more details for their wedding which they couldn't do on the road which was totally understandable. Bella and Courtney are here it didn't work out with the guys but they found some cute guys that they are talking to now through text and social medias but met in person at Corbyn and Jonahs hometowns. I think that they weren't too devastated because they were true friends at the end of it and they were giving each other dating advice so I think they're good. They would act like a couple in front of me just to mock me and Zach but it was nothing serious. So now on the tour its the boys, Eden, Bella, Courtney, Jadyn, and I. This should be fun. We still have two extra beds though so I think we're all just putting our extra stuff on it for now. I mean we could put it under out bunks but thats so much work to pul it out every morning. Jadyn has been talking to Zach more and I think they're making progress. I don't get jealous because I know that they're just friends and that he would never cheat on me. Also I know that she still doesn't quite trust him. She tells me that she's nervous to open herself up to love again with Zach in her life because she thinks he might ruin it. I told her that I would whoop his ass if he did and she just laughed it off. I think that she is an amazing person that deserves to be happy. She doesn't need anxiety or stress. I love how she finds peace in her music and how it brings her so much joy. I want her to find someone who she can share that with. Her and Zach joke around the same way that he would with Reese and Ryan. They obviously are old friends and I think they just have to get over this little bump in the road and the they'll be good to go. Well I mean its kinda a big bump in the road but ya know tom-ay-to tom-ah-to. Today is the first show and we are very excited Their manager had a family issue and so he had to stay behind for a few but he will catch up with us for the next show. I go over choreo with Zach before the show. I can hear all the girls in the audience I can tell this is going to be fun.

Jadyn walked out on stage wearing:

She looked so good

She looked so good. She is the actual definition of a queen. I saw the way that Zach looked at her... It was kinda the same way he looked at me... He caught me looking at him and he started to make his way over towards me but as soon as he starts walking he gets cued by the crew to get ready for the show. he texted me while getting ready to go on stage saying that we will talk later.

Text message

Zach: Hey I saw the way you were looking at me and I already have an idea of what this argument is going to be about, but we need to talk later.

Ally: ok, but what makes you think theres going to be an argument. 

Zach: Well idk

Ally: Zach I'm not the type of person that would get in an argument for no good reason.

Zach: well I don't know you seem to be the kinda needy jealous type.

Ally has read your message

Zach's pov

I wanted to see Ally before I went on stage. I saw the way she was looking at me while I was watching Jadyn. I was having a friend moment. I truly miss Jadyn and being able to hang out with her and hug her and find comfort in her. But not they way Ally and I have. I love Ally on a whole different level. I don't want her thinking that I would cheat on her. I text her telling her that we should talk and then I hand m phone over to the crew and waited for a response. It doesn't matter we can handle this later we had a killer show. but I can't seem to find Ally anywhere