5th year

SIRIUS BLACK ESCAPES AZKABAN!

I stared at the Daily Profit. My dad was out of prison. The same year Remus was becoming my Defence Against the Dark Arts. The same year that my feelings for George grew stronger. The hunt for mum continued and George and I became more flirty with eachother. I hope he likes me. He is my first crush and quiet possibly my last. There are cute boys and Hogwarts but none as good looking as Georgie. Harry blew up his aunt, almost got expelled, and saw my dad! For at least 3 months, my dad and I have had secret meetings. Talking about what mum was like, how much I look like her but have my dads hair and my color changing hair and eyes. In case I for got to mention, I am a metamorphosis. (Spelling) my dad and I have good times and he is teaching me more about my powers. My uncle is sending me away to the Weasley's because its the full moon. I get t ok see Georgie again. Oh and Fred. GEORGIE.

Skipping ride

"Christina! " I hear two identical voices yell.

Seconds later I am pummeled by red  heads. I change my hair to match theirs. George pulls me into a hug and lets go, going red in the face. I feel a blush creeping up on me to. I stay in the boys room like usual and we stay up half the night perfecting jokes.

Close to 1 am we hear Fred snoring like a wild animal. George and I start to fall asleep soon after. The last thing I remember form that day was George saying

"Good night Chrissy. I love you, more that you'll ever know."