Shameful

Jack shut his eyes tight then peered through his eyelids. He couldn't believe his eyes. Two boys were kissing passionately on a couch but, it wasn't only a kiss. The taller boy moved his hand under the other's shirt, stroking him intimately. At the next moment, he pushed him down onto the couch and his hand moved southern, to palm his lover's bulge. Jack gulped at the sight and was terrified when he recognised his own bulge. He couldn't believe he was turned on by this scene. He knew he should left but a part of him wanted to stay, to find out what was going to happen. He was too curious. He blushed when the two men stripped each other slowly and though he knew it was very inappropriate to stalk, it was thrilling in a good way. Just knowing it was something forbidden turned him on even more. Then the taller boy moved to the other's hardening erection and took it into his mouth.

"Fuck." Jack swore and finally tore his gaze away and flew back to his lake hastily. His cheeks were flushed and he was panting heavily but not due to the exhaustion of flying. It was because he was having dirty thoughts how it would feel. "It's impossible." He shook his head, knowing pretty well this wish of his would never be fulfilled. Just who exactly would do something like that to him?

He leaned against a large rock and palmed his bulge to ease his painful need. Although it was calming it was nowhere near to satisfy him. He tugged his hoodie up and slid a hand under it, caressing his skin softly but it didn't feel so good. His hands were cold just like his whole body. His fingers wandered upper to caress his nipples while he slid his other hand into his pants but still, nothing seemed to work this time.

"Tch." Jack let out an annoyed sound, trying to find a way to satisfy himself as he was exploring his own body.

"You're such a naughty boy, Jackie~" A strangely familiar voice purred out of nowhere and a second later Pitch Black appeared right in front of Jack.

Jack immediately removed his hands from his body and leapt to his feet in an instant. "Mind your own business." He snarled and turned to leave but Pitch's next words stopped him.

"What a shame." He sighed dramatically. "And here I thought I might help you."

"How?" Jack frowned in suspicion and turned back to the Nightmare King who gave him a knowing smirk.

"I suppose you know it."

Jack's cheeks turned into a rosy shape when Pitch came closer and grabbed his chin softly with one hand, caressing his lower lip with his thumb. "Would you like that?" He whispered in a tone that sent the chill up Jack's spine in a great way.

Jack's chin and lips were almost burning under Pitch's touch but it felt wonderful and Jack cursed the curious part of himself. He wanted to get more of the touch, wanting to know it would feel to be touched by someone. But Pitch seemed to be… 'No, wait.' Jack thought. 'Pitch would be the only one who could help me.' He blushed even deeper at the thought.

"So?" Pitch whispered against his lips and Jack had a hard time keeping his eyes opened.

"O-okay." Jack felt like dying with shame as he heard his own words. However, he already said it aloud; Pitch's growing smirk proved it.

At the next moment Pitch leant forward and pressed his lips against Jack's. A jolt of electricity ran through Jacks whole body and a soft sigh escaped from his lips uncontrollably. It gave Pitch a perfect opportunity to slid his tongue into his mouth, exploring it hastily. Jack pushed his palms against Pitch chest but he was unable to push him away. He knew he must push him away, stop him somehow before it was too late. However, it was already too late since his body thought otherwise. Soon, he grabbed Pitch's coat and pulled him even closer to deepen the kiss, shutting his eyes tight.