Get Ready For The Honeymoon!

Requester: Thundertalons (I know this took long but I WROTE MORE sparklywendigo XD)
Pairing: Cole x Brooke
Other: I had an interesting school day today...

~°°~°°~°°~

Tonight was the night.

It was all set up. They had a nice, empty church the Pastor had allowed them to use for the event, with different colored table cloths laid down smoothly. Outside were white chairs set down in two rows, like any usual wedding. In its usual place was the white stand the Pastor stood on to annouce what he had to announce.

It was the night of the wedding.

Cole stood in front of a mirror, adjusting his collar. It was his wedding night, tonight, and he was getting married to Brooke, his beautiful, soon-to-be, wife.

He was stupidly, undeniably nervous.

Although everthing was set up perfectly and all his friends were here to help him and celebrate with him, he was still nervous. All the things that could happen to him, his friends, his Brooke...

"Hey, Cole! Snap out of your daze!"

Cole snapped his head up and glanced to either side. Jay and Kai took their places by each of his side and were staring up at him with a worried expression.

"Dude, you okay?" Jay asked in a small voice.

Cole almost said no, but decided he didn't need two worried friends bombarding him with questions he was not up to answering. So he nodded his head in the most positive manner he could manage in his nervous, anxious state.

But his friends didn't buy it. Kai lay a hand on his buddy's shoulder and stared in his chocolate brown eyes. "You're not okay. Tell us what's wrong."

Those worried amber eyes staring at him, and those deep, electric blue eyes staring up as well was more than enough to make the anxious, young adult crack inside. In less than what was believed to be two minutes, Cole went in to why he was so jumpy and nervous, and maybe a tad bit frightened.

As he cut off to his ending, both boys enveloped him in possibly the best, reassuring hug he had ever received.

"It'll be alright," Jay said reassuringly.

"Don't look at anyone else," Kai said as he pulled away from his friend. "Look only at her."

Cole nodded and drew in a breath. He had this. It was his night; his and his fiancée's big night.

Tonight was the night of Cole and Brooke's wedding!