In Remembrance of Percy

Harry P.O.V

Flashback 1986

'Percy touch your neckwace, I wuv you!'

With a loud crack Percy disappeared. Bye Bye, I seen him soon.Uncle Vernon was super mad at us and he was attacking me first. I told Percy to touch his neckwace so he could get away from the evilness of Uncle Vernon. I was about to touch mine when Uncle Vernon ripped it if and crushed it.

End Flashback

I was 5 years old and that day was the first out of many I was rapped. I missed Percy, he was the best big brother in the world. No one except for Draco my boyfriend knows about him. Today I was going back to Hogwarts to kill Voldemort. Ron Hermione and I just made it back to Hogwarts with Neville.

"Okay Everyone listen up" I exclaimed to the members of the DA. It has grown. "We have 2 things Voldemort doesn't. We have love that is the one thing he never had. Use it, embrace it, it is your best weapon! Also we have NOSES! If you ever see Voldemort he was had no nose". Everyone snickered and chuckled and snickered at that. (AN-Sorry couldn't resist)

Then we all filed out I put on robes. I was going to surprise Snape! 

"HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE HE STOOD! TELL THEM! TELL THEM HOW IT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT! HOW YOU LOOKED HI. I'M THE EYE-A MAN WHO TRUSTED YOU- AND KILLED HIM!"  I yelled at Snape. To say I was pissed would be an understatement.

Let the battle begin