eighteen

Dedicated to SmartMalik bc we're gonna have babies together k

____________________________________

*unedited*

I woke up with Luke literally laying on top of me. In fact that's probably why I woke up, it was harder to breathe under his weight. 

I also had to pee really bad.

It was kinda cute though, his head was on my right shoulder facing away from me so his hair was going up my nose, our legs were tangled awkwardly and his right hand was clenching the fabric of my shirt while I could feel the other arm under my back.

I looked over at the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand and sighed. It'll be blaring a Nirvana song obnoxiously loud in about twenty minutes. 

"Luke." I said in attempt to wake him. "Luke, wake up." 

He groaned and pressed his face into my shoulder. "No." 

"Yes," I stated. "At least get off me, I have to go pee." 

"What?" He lifted his head up confused. 

"You are literally on top of me right now." 

"Sorry about that." He said, not bothering to move. 

"You're mashing my bladder." 

"Okay."

"I'm gonna piss all over you." 

"That's an odd kink." 

"Are you fucking serious right now." 

He chuckled lightly before rolling off of me to allow access to the toilet. 

"Come back when you're done." He said burying his face into the pillows. 

So I did. I quickly peed and brushed my teeth before crawling back in bed with Luke. 

The second my back hit the mattress Luke was rolling back on top of me, forcing an 'oof' to escape.

"Jesus, Luke." 

"Sorry." He mumbled burying his face in my neck. "I was comfortable but your bladder ruined it." 

"That damn bladder."

He chuckled and attempted to recreate the way we were laying before. Once he was settled I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him to myself.

"M'not too heavy am I?" He mumbled against my chest.