Welcome To Hell!

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear and threw it at the wall.  "Ughhhh."  I groaned and stood up and looked in the mirror.  I looked like I'd been dragged by a train.  Realizing I only had a half hour to get ready, I quickly got a shower, dried my hair, and put on my make up.  For breakfast I'd have to settle for an English Muffin with peanutbutter and jelly on it.  I brushed my teeth quickly and hurried out the door.  I had to be at work by 11:00 and it was already 10:53.  Walking into Starbucks I saw Eliza.  "Hey..."  I muttered to her, smiling slightly trying to make somewhat of a good impression for a first day.  And that was when I saw them...

            A group of 5 blondes all standing together.  I immediately recognized them.  They all tortured me throughout Elementary school, Middle school, and even High school.  NONONONONO NOT THESE HOES I thought to myself as I stared at them.  "Good god...Do they work here too..?" I asked Eliza.  "You betcha!"  She said in her much-too-happy-and-over-excited voice.  I took a deep breath.  I was officially in hell.  

        The Queen Bee looked straight at me.  I took a deep breath and glared back at her.  She got that devilish smirk on her face the Im-going-to-torture-you-and-you-know-it face.  "Alexa."  I muttered. "Aspen."  She said in her too confident high-pitched voice.  "What did daddy's money buy you this too?" I glared at her.  "No. I earned it."  She scoffed back at me.  "You don't know what earn means ya dumb cunt."  I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of me.  "Harsh language?  You've always been such a guy, Aspen Evans."  Alexa rolled her eyes at me, driving me up a wall.  But I needed this job, so I remained calm.  "Better than being a Starbucks Hoe."  I shot back.  "You're working here, smart one."  Alexa fired.  "But I don't live off of this shit like you.  That explains your plastic lips, ass, and tits and now your puckering thighs." I shook my head.  Alexa scoffed, now disgusted.  "FAT BITCH"  She growled "There are so many words in the English language.  And yet I cannot string any of them together to explain how desperately I would like to set you on fire."  I said calmly and walked behind the counter to start my first day in hell.