3

O'Ryan POV:

I called Jhené over here to talk since I do feel bad for kicking my daughter out.

"Hi." She barely said above a whisper.

"Wassup?" I made room to let her in.

"What's this about? I have to be to work in the next 30 minutes."

"Why you got a job?"

"Because my daughter and I was living in a car." She rolled her eyes.

"Where all this attitude come from? Don't forget you still mine."

"You let me go, so technically no."

"But I can make you mine again, I'm sure Nami would want us back together. Just like you said she misses us."

"No you heard wrong she misses you not us."

I got up and squatted in front of her.

"It ain't the end of us, and you know that." I said caressing her soft thighs.

"Yes it is, you don't want me anymore." I seen her trying to fight her urge to jump my bones.

"You don't know that, I broke up with that other bitch because I wanted my wife and kid back." I slid my hands to her waist.

"What are you doing?" She tried to act clueless.

"Something that we both need and want." I looked in her eyes and seen her fighting tears.

Truth is I didn't break up with that girl, I have a whole as kid on the way with her. I don't want Jhené anymore, she's just some easy pussy because she's so attached to me. I despise Jhené because she ruined my career. She got pregnant with fucking Nami so in order to look good for the public I had to play daddy.

I picked her up and took up to my room.

Jhené POV:

After he was finish with me.. as in he roughly had sex with me and slapped me because I didn't suck his dick right. He kicked me out because his girlfriend called. I swear I'm so stupid, I should've never came, I should've known this wasn't going to be about Nami. He knows how to get under my skin and easily persuade me.

I didn't even want to face Chris, I'm 3 hours late.

Once I pulled into his drive way Trey was coming out.

"Wassup ma?" He smiled.

"Hey." I winced at the pain between my legs when he picked me up.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think I slept wrong."

"Oh okay, well I'll see you later. You got my number?"

"Nope." I put emphasis on the p.

He handed me his phone to input my number.

"You better call me." I warned.

"I will ma." He laughed. "Matter fact I'll take you to lunch."

"Okay Ima hold you to it." I smiled.

He gave me one more hug and got in the car.

I took a deep breath and walked into the house.

"Is that you Jhené?!" I heard Chris yell scaring me.

"Yes." I followed his voice to the kitchen.

"Where was you? You texted me saying you was on your way back over here, that you had to go home real quick to shower and take Namiko to school."

"Yeah I um had to um stop by O'Ryan's house to talk."