Rant (about lookism)

Ok this isn't a chapter so if you want you can skip it and also I'll be ranting about the new episodes of looking so if you don't want any spoilers then plz just walk away. You have been warned
Warning there will be some swearing

____________________________________________

Ok first of all WTF Jiho like seriously WTF were he thinking. Danial has been nothing but nice to him and help him with his bullying problem but no he goes and push him out of a fricking window... AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO GO AND CRY FOR YOUR PARENTS AFTER YOU GET CAUGHT WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER!!! No that's just not right. It was his own god damn fault that everyone got into this mess. He was the one who blindly trusted a person who use to be a bully in his old school and you give him your god damn back account?! That's just him being a fuck dumb ass. But that's not all!! After he goes in to debt and has many people after him because his so called 'friend' used him to get a bank account and sell it, Danial and his friends decided to help him for the millionth time already. And what does he do in the end? He pushes him out of a FRICKING WINDOW!!! Which if it wasn't for Danial 2.0 having a perfect bod would be sent into the emergency room. NOW SOMEONE KNOWS HIS FRICKING SECERT (hopefully Crystal)

Secondly he's the one who was not hanging out with them not the other way around. Seriously if you want fucking friends then at least try!!! They are not always going to be asking you if you don't even put effort into the friendship.

Sorry it's just that ji-hoe is getting on my nerves and I needed to get off my chest. Thanks for listening~