Chapter 1

C h a p t e r 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

J I N O N A R R O W  (Present day – 17 years old)

*beep beep beep*

I groan softly pressing the dismiss button on my alarm clock as I sat up pushing my hair back my white blond hair, finally getting out of bed straight to my bathroom to clean myself. Hissing as the cold water hit my fresh bruises and scars, after taking a bath I went to my closet to get some clothes wearing a white shirt, black skinny and my favorite combat boots.

Walking out from my bedroom quietly and quickly went to the kitchen to get some pop tarts hearing a door open either my parents or brother, I quickly went straight outside as I walk myself to school.

Let me introduce myself. I’m Jinon Arrow, people calls me Jin. You’re wondering; why the hell did I get out of the house so quickly after hearing ‘their’ door opened. It’s obvious right? I’m abused by my own family, The Arrow Family is a bloodline full of Hunters that hunts and kills the supernatural entities but I don’t consider as one since I made a mistake when I was a kid but I don’t regret it, then here I am abused and hated by my own family even by my family’s friends.

I stopped my track as I felt like I’m being watched but decided to ignore it then just continue walking, getting closer to school watching as some students are getting inside, some are waiting and some are debating if they should skip or not.

Straight to my locker gathering my books and binder, I was greeted by someone biting my shoulder causing a loud yelp out from my mouth.

“Ah! Luciel stop doing that everytime!” I whined at the blond beauty in front of me as her twin brother walks towards us.

“Lu, Can you stop biting Jin every morning?”  Lucas sighed as he goes to his locker to get his stuff, turning my gaze to him then poke him lightly.

“Did something crawled up in your butt and died?” I asked looking at him as I stand next to Luciel.

“It’s nothing. it’s very common  to see your crush with a freaking girl making out!” he said bluntly as sarcasm dripping from his voice.

“Cheer up Cas, I can talk to him and give a nice kick with it too.” Luciel said giving her twin a tight hug.

Lucas made a face as he lightly pushed away from the tight hug “Please don’t.”

Luciel and Lucas Grey, those two are twins and my best friends. I met them when we were in kinder garden, someone bullied me then I just saw Lucas jumped on the bullies while Luciel literally kicked them between legs.

The only difference is that; Luciel is a Lesbian while Lucas is Gay.

“Come on, We h-“ I was cut off by someone pushing me onto the locker, to see no other than my brother, Asher.

“Jinnie, why did you left early? I was so excited to give you a morning beating.” Asher said with fake hurt in his face.

“Hey! Leave him alone!” Luciel cried.

“Shut the fuck up dyke!” Asher snapped pushing Luciel away causing her to fall and Lucas ran towards her to help her up.

“YOU’RE MESSED UP! PUSHING A GIRL LIKE THAT!” I yelled struggling as he wrapped his one hand around my neck.

“oh please, the lesbo deserves it. You keep on hanging out with those freaks, I bet your one of them. You’re not just weak and pathetic but gay too! Let me make you feel better.” Asher said as he raised his fist ready to ‘punch the gay out of me and make me stronger.’

I don’t know if it just me but I heard a growl, a deep animal like growl.

Asher’s arm was pulled out from my neck. As I regained my posture I looked at Asher groaning on the floor clutching his you know what.

“Luciel?”

“That’s what he get for insulting us.”

“LuLu, we’re getting in trouble again.” Lucas sighed but Luciel just rolled her eyes as she pull us to class. Leaving students looking at the groaning Asher as his friends helped him up.

Looking behind me I get the feeling; I’m being watched again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's Note:

[ Edited 05/21/18: I'm making minor changes in the dialogue but you can see it didn't change a thing. ]

Give this story love and support!

-Raven