Bones

I like to thank my sistet Sierra for helping me out! I owe her big time. Love ya!

Is it stupid to love from afare? Probably, but that never stopped you from loving McCoy.

You two work in the same place but he never noticed you like you did to him.

Today, of all days, you weren't in the happiest of moods. Must be the fever you have. You hate being sick and the fever is just a downfall. Even as you worked, people somehow knew and started backing away from you and you just despise it.

You were just finishing reports when you felt a pat on your shoulder. You turned to see none other then Bones himself.

"You okay?" He asked in that southern accent that melts you completely.

"Yeah." You lied, turning back to your work.

Suddenly, his hand went to your forehead. His hand was so cold it made you shiver.

"Ya shouldn't lie, you have a damn fever." He grumbled. What got him so gruff already?

Next thing you knew, you were wisked away to one of the beds and he started checking your vitals.

"Dr. McCoy, please, I can help myself." You muttered. You tried to swat his hands away but fatigue started washing over.

"Don't be so stubborn." He joked, earning a smile from you.

Once he was done, he gave you medicine and helped you lay down.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, sincerly confused.

What he did next surprised and shocked you. He kissed you. It was just a peck but it left sparks surging through your body. For awhile you were silent but then it turned into giggles. Bones started laughing as well.

After that night, Bones asked you out and you have been dating him since. Though once you got better, guess who got the fever next. It was now your turn to take care of Dr.McCoy

something happened to my last one so this is a different version.