BIDDING ADIEU? -10

***
Today, shall be the most happiest day for Shivaay and Anika, for, it's their graduation day! Time seemed to be have flown away! None of them realised, how soon these years passed! Their friendship just grew more and more stronger, each day. They were inseparable. They were with each other through every thick and thin.

And today, Shivaay's animated behavior shall finally find it's lord! Shivaay is planning to propose her, to confess his perpetual love, to his crush at first sight, Anika, after a whopping sum of 3 years! Damn! 3 long years! He had been waiting for this day, since so long. First, he knew her family's culture. Second, he knew that proposing to her during school, would be incorrect, an unwanted distraction to both of them. But now, they were adults, and their friendship could be taken to the next level.

After gathering enough courage, he discussed about this to his mom, who inturn surprised him by being so ecstatic! He was a little nervous until then, but his super mom just blew it away!

He made several plans on a paper, but all had the utmost honour to be thrown in the dustbin. He was scratching his head, confused and flabbergasted!

Finally, he decided to do it the traditional way: A beautiful red rose would do; because she was not a materialistic girl, rather, one with a beautiful and kind heart.

So, finally, a red rose it is!

***
The school looked absolutely ravishing! It was specially decorated for the thirteen's. All of them were feeling so nostalgic, so on the verge of crying. Everyone would be separate now, with very little chances to meet again.
Anika, was a part of the class, in true sense. All these years, she'd improved her relationship with all her fellow classmates drastically! They were always together! Cracking jokes, tessing each other, mimicking some, and all other things never seemed to end. All of them, were hiding tears, looking at the school as if a child looks at his chocolate,which is snatched away from him.

At last, it happened. It was not easy for anyone, but they had to do it! Their goodbye speech, was the most emotional one, where none of them chose to stop the tears back.

They were home now, and Anika was sad yet happy, mixed feelings you see! She was missing shivaay, undoubtedly.
She had already applied for some great colleges, and was just waiting for their response.

She was just passing time with her phone, reviewing all the silly pictures if her with her classmates, but there was one picture which she stared at, the most - the one in which she's with shivaay's and they're together on a ride. It was quite old, like one and a half years back. Both if them seemed to be enjoying so much, which was clearly visible from their happy faces.
Her mom, came to her, huffing, which drew her attention to her. Concerned, she enquired, and the thing she told her, couldn't make her believe her ears.
***