Episode 7

KYLIE

NOW IS THE TIME.

We're now using our gears and my attention is focused on Gunther he is looking at Annie. "Hey who are you---"When Annie was about to attack I kick her making her fall just when her hood was about to fall she bite her hand. Oh no. "PROTECT EREN!"I shouted to them. Annie formed into a female titan. I gasped when she look at me. It's like she is saying that I ruined her plan to kill Gunther.

I raised my middle finger to her and mouthed fuck you.

"Kylie hurry up!"Gunther shouted to me. I nodded and use more gas to fly even faster. She is now currently chasing us and it makes me even more excited. I don't know why.

Maybe because once I saved them many will praise me and Levi will finally notice me. My mini voice said. I wanted to be praise because in the real world even if I do good deeds they still think I'm wrong which is bullshit. It's hard when you're always misunderstood by everyone.

I look behind and the female titan is out-running us. "GUNTHER! PETRA! PROTECT EREN!"I shouted. "ME, ELDO AND OLOU WILL DISTRACT THIS BITCH!"They all look at me with wide eyes but I smiled and became serious. "N-no....."Eren uttered. I groaned and cutely look at him. "Please Eren?"I ask him and of course he nodded and smiled a little to me. "Please live!"He shouted before turning his back with Petra and Gunther. The two look at me and they saluted to me.

My eyes shined but I focused on the female titan. "Eldo!"I signaled. He nodded and attacked first. I throw my smoking gas grenade at Annie's eyes so she would be distracted. Eldo signaled to us. "Let's go!"Olou said. I nodded and take a deep breath before attacking Annie's eyes.

"LET'S SLICE HER ARMS, LEGS, THIGHS LIKE SHE'S AN ONION BEFORE SHE GAINED HER SIGHT AGAIN!"Eldo shouted. We started slicing her in the arms, legs, and thighs. I slice both of her ankle making her fall to the ground.

Just when Eldo was about to attack her nape I stopped him. "Don't do it Eldo!"I shouted. "She already gained her first eye within thirty seconds let's follow Eren before she attacks us."I said. He nodded to me as the three of us hurriedly turn our backs to Annie and follow Eren and the other two.

We're quiet until Olou started talking. "I owe my life to you, Kylie."He said I smiled sweetly to him. Eldo also agreed. He even ruffled my hair. Like he is my big brother. "You're not so bad after all."He said, I pouted and fix my hair. This feels good. To be praised by somebody. Suddenly I feel special.

I feel loved, I feel so speciaaal~

I was about to say something but I fell to the ground. The impact causes my head to bleed. I look up at Eldo and Olou. They're about to save me so I shouted. "R-RUN! S-SAVE EREN!"I shouted. They look at each other before looking at me. "What?! No!"Olou protested. I coughed. "I-Idiot! One must be sacrificed and that's me! I can distract her so go!"I shouted, pleading them to leave me.

They smiled to me and saluted before turning their backs at me.

Tears started falling on my cheeks and I began sobbing loudly. Annie holds my hood and lift me up, she is smiling like an idiot. Her eyes said it all. She will kill me. I chuckled and softly caressed her hair. "Y-you did great a-as a s-soldier.....A-Annie...."I said weakly, her titan eyes widen and I'm sure she is shock inside wondering why I know that it was her.

"Y-you're so f-fucking obvious...."I said and coughed blood. She ignored me and throwed me in the tree. I groaned in pain. She look at me and hang me in the branch. "Y-you d-die anyway...."She said and run away. I coughed more and more blood. My gear is already broken and I feel very very weak.

"So this is the end for me? I never even get to Season 2....."I laugh weakly and close my eyes. I'm sure nobody would notice that I'm gone. Except Olou and Eldo.

Goodbye my real world. Cause the I'm gonna face the real world.

(A/N:Sorry short chapter)