Part 17

Namjoon continued to drive on the endless road. He yawned a bit but kept driving, determined that he would at least find an nearby hospital. Like he has to find one..hopefully with people it in that are not the undead. He looked at the rear view mirror to look at Jungkook who had finally fell asleep as earlier he said he wasn't tired. That proved that he indeed was, Namjoon looked up at the moon and sighed but he continued to drive anyway.

"Haven't seen nothing yet..." Namjoon mumbles to himself. He looked out of the window a couple of times to see if he spotted anything such as a building or so and he huffed, not finding anything at all. He was starting to lose hope when he looked out of the window again for the sixth time and saw a building, he didn't know what building it was but he didn't care as he needed to rest a bit or two.

"Mmmm..." Namjoon turned to his right and saw that Jin looked like he was getting ready to wake up. Namjoon still drove the van up so it can get closer to the building. Once he got closer to the building he parked the car at the front and turned the ignition off, as he leaves back on the car seat he was sitting in and closed his eyes.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmmm?" Namjoon hummed as he heard Jin's voice.