geoff's darling.

(kind of) femboy!awsten
(kind of) punk!geoff

🌸

Geoff Wigington's style could be described as plain. The boy mostly wore all black, every day. Apart from a few colored sweaters, t-shirts and shirts with no sleeves, he mostly just wore black. Oh, let's not forget about his one pair of grey jeans. Very important.

He worked at a small cute shop downtown, with not many customers. The shop was all pastely, and we don't just talk about the clothes they sell there. It had little decorations everywhere, mostly in a pastel pink, blue or yellow. Apart from this, all the clothes were also pastel, which was probably the reason they didn't have many customers. Not many people liked that type of style.

Now, you may ask yourself a question: Why would Geoff Wigington, a boy dressed in the most depressed way, work at such a place? Well, the answer is quite simple; his best friend got him the job. Geoff has been job hunting for quite a while until his friend, Chloe, told him about how they search for employees.

So now, there he was, at the register in the small shop that smelled like vanilla and roses- from what Geoff got a headache the first time he entered the shop, he was used to it by now- bored to death because no one, really no one came into this shop. He was on his phone most of the time, sometimes wandering around the shop, checking on shirts and sweaters to lay correctly and neatly. Hell, he even cleaned the shop even if they didn't even close yet, no one came in there anyway.

Or so he thought.

Geoff was- once again- on his phone, checking Twitter, tweeting about how boring his job was until he heard the little bell on top of the door ring. Startled, he looked up from his phone, only to groan when he saw the person who entered. It was only Chloe.

"Chloe, this is so boring I wanna go home." He whined dramatically as she passed the register. "Seriously, no one comes in here. I had like, one customer today and it was a grandma, looking for a present for her daughter." Geoff sighed, propping himself up on his elbows. He didn't even have a chair behind the damn counter, his legs will fall asleep.

"Geoff, you needed a job, you got a job. Now stop whining, I'll be in the back." Chloe sighed, shaking her head and walking through the backdoor. Geoff groaned quietly before going back to being on his phone.

It wasn't for about another hour that the bell on the door rang again. Geoff glanced up, uninterested in whoever walked in, but his eyes widened when he looked at the person.

It was a petite boy and Geoff believed that he had never seen such a beautiful person. Starting from his hair, which was dyed in a pastel blue color. He wore a pastel pink sweater that was too big on him. Underneath Geoff could make out a white shirt collar. His legs were neatly shaven and Geoff only got a look at them because he boy was wearing a black skater skirt that fitted him perfectly. His shoes were in a cream-colored tone, pastel pink socks were underneath them. Geoff was in complete awe.

He shut his eyes tightly, tearing them away from the boy as he began to wander around the store. Geoff couldn't help but watch him as he looked at different sweaters and shirts. His heart raced in his chest as he saw the boy picked a pastel yellow sweater, Geoff remembered it as the one with two little red hearts on the left side of the chest. Looking through the same sweater of different sizes, the boy frowned, making Geoff frown as well. He saw him looking up the shelf to the rest of the sweaters, trying to reach them, but failing. The boy sighed, turning away from the shelf and wandering off to another, a frown still settled on his face.

Geoff had two options now: 1. He'd watch the boy frowning the whole time until he'd leave. Or 2. He'd help him. Two it is.

So, Geoff left the register and walked up to the small boy, him noticing the other male walking toward him. "Hey, may I help you with anything?" Geoff asked politely, a smile drawing his lips.