so wrong yet so right

Tom's cold hands slid down Rick's quivering member, his slender fingers wrapped around him tightly. It was perfect fit Tom thought. Just like us the perfect fit,  a perfect match, we were meant to be. 

Rick moaned softly trying hard not to be too loud. Deathly afraid, knowing that if anyone caught on to what they were doing both their job and reputation would be at stake. Tom started stroking, slowly moving his hand up and down making strong eye contact with Rick the entire time. Rick looked away shyly. 

"What's the matter?" Tom asked 

"Oh Tom please don't look at me like that" Rick's balding head cowering slowly

"What do you mean?" Tom said gingerly. His sly smile crept up his face as he continued to toy with his butt buddy.

"Looking at me with those sexy eyes... oh god tom please take me now!" He moaned

Never before had Tom seen this side to his "partner" but he liked it 

"So be it" Tom stated as he slowly unzipped his dress pants. "bend over the desk....Rick" 

He obeyed him as he quickly removed his pants and bent over the desk clumsily moving all of Tom's personal belongings out of the way. Accidentally dropping Tom's framed picture of him and his mother.

"Uh oh....did you just knock over mommy?" Tom moved his thin light blonde hair "I think you deserve a punishment.....Rick."

"Ye-Yes please punish me... ohhhh say my name too" Rick's wrinkled lips stuttered out 

Tom quickly grabbed him by the few hairs he had left on his head. "You don't deserve shit you dirty slut" 

He ruthlessly shoved his member into Rick's stink hole 

It was so wrong but so right was all Rick could think. "ohh..fuckk" 

"Yeah you like that don't you old man" Tom whispered in his saggy ear. 

"ohh yeas! Tom thank you ! Please punish me more!" 

Tom couldn't hold back any longer as he obliged to Rick's needy demands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When tom came he pulled out the sticky substance dripping down and falling onto Rick's dress pants.

"Tom!" Rick whined

Tom said nothing while he put his pants back on over his star wars underwear. 

"Oh.. we have a meeting in 10 minutes so i hope you brought an extra pair of paints" Tom said gayly. 

"Tommmm!! How could you do this to me!?" Rick panicked 

"Later.................Rick" Tom said over his shoulder as he shut the door behind him and left Rick on his own.