Chapter 1 (Edited)

Assalam o Alaikum!

How are you everyone? How was your ramazan? Exciting for Eid are you because I'm very much excited.

Eid Mubarak to those who have Eid today and others in advance.

P.s, Azia on top. Hania Aamir as Aiza.

__________

Edited by GlamoursMe

Aiza POV

The cold wind hitting my face as it is starting of September which means cold nights. I rub my arms and breath the fresh air.

I'm living in a village right now but I'm not from this village. I'm from Lahore and I born and also grew up there but after what happened with me there, I had to leave that city.

I'm hiding from some people of my past and it's nearly one year of me being running away from them. I'm running from some people who are very dangerous.

But I'm a teacher here in this village but I'm also trying to find someone who once saved me from my past.

"Aiza?" I hear someone call me from behind.

I turn around and see Usama bhai standing there with worry written on his face.

"What happened, bhai?" I ask him.

"Don't torture yourself and come, have lunch. Everyone is concerned about you." He says with worry.

"I don't want to eat, bhai. Tell them I'll eat later." I say him.

I feel guilty by giving them worry. I'm also happy that they care about me.

He is about to speak but I give him pleading face. He reluctantly nods his head and go inside the house.

I don't know where I find her but I have faith in my Allah that He'll help me finding her. I close my eyes and pray for them.

I open my eyes as I hear the sound of screeching of car tyres. I look at the source of sound and saw many cars in front of me. The doors of the cars opened and everyone get out of it. My breath stuck in my throat as I see who is standing in front of me.

I want to jump in his arms, hug his and cry in his arms but stop myself as I see anger and rage inside his eyes. The man who is standing in front of me is my father, Jawad Chaudhry, one of the scariest man who run his one of business underworld. Beside him stands my both elder brothers, Faiz and Feroz, who are also looking at me with anger, rage and hurt.

I don't know why they all are angry but it is scaring me. Dad takes steps forward to me like I'm his prey and my both brothers are behind him. They all are out of any kind of emotion.

"Aiza?" I again hear Usama bhai calls me.

I don't turn around as I look at my father and brothers who are glaring at him. He stands beside me and looks at them.

"Who are you?" He asks standing in front of me possessively.

"Bhai, they are my father and brothers." I say in quiet and quick voice.

He turns around to look at me, conforming what I said. I nod my head while looking down and playing with my fingers. We both look back at them and my father takes my hand in his firmly, and takes me to his car. His hold is not gentle instead it is rough.