Danny Sexbang♡ Backstage

Danny is pretty tired after a concert, and you decide to give him a really quick "pick me up."

♡♡♡

He looked so beautiful under the stage lights. The way they hit his body made him glow, like an angel. He was born to be on stage, and everyone knew it.

The night ended like any other, with thousands screaming and cheering for him. You were sure that if it weren't for security, plenty of girls would throw themselves at his feet. You couldn't help but feel a bit of pride at the fact that out of all the lovely girls you had seen, you were his. You were Danny's girl.

As the lights went down, the curtain fell, and the crowd settled down, finally, he could take a break.

Backstage, in his dressing room, Danny sighed in relief, happy to finally have some time to relax. It had been a long day. He loved performing, but it still was exhausting at times. After changing out of his glittery costume, he sat down in a chair and shut his eyes, promising himself that he wouldn't fall asleep, just rest for a minute or two.

You knocked on the door gently, and opened it. Danny's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled. "Hey Y/N," he said sleepily.

"Hey, babe," you replied, kissing his cheek. It was a little scruffy, but it worked for him. He could honestly pull off anything. "Great job tonight, Danny, I'm proud of you." You really were. He worked so hard, all the time. He was amazing.

"Ah, thank you love," he said. He smiled, and then sighed. "I guess I'll be doing it tomorrow too. And the next day."

You looked at him, a little bit concerned. "You okay?"

"Hell yeah baby, I'm always doing great," he responded, full of false confidence. "Just a little tired, don't you worry."

"Oh..." You pulled yourself to be on his lap, head resting on his shoulder. "Do you need to talk about it?"

He kissed you. "You're way too good to me. Nah, I'll be alright. It'll pass. I'll be fine by tomorrow night, you know me!" He laughed, but you could tell he was tired. All the dancing around on stage made him sweaty and restless. (You had to admit, that was a good look too.) You couldn't just sit there if he needed you.

"Are you sure you don't need anything? Something to cheer you up? I don't want you to be stressed, love..."

"Aww, I'm always down for cheering up baby, but you don't have to do that. I'll clean up and we'll go back to the hotel, okay?"

That's when an idea popped into your head. "You're clearly a little stressed, baby," you said, lowering your voice. "Come on, real quick. I have something that might make you feel a little better."

Danny raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

You stood up to lock the door to his dressing room, ensuring that no one would walk in on you. After checking to make sure it was in fact locked, you walked back to Danny, slid into his lap again, and pressed a kiss to his lips. His eyes closed and he pulled you closer, running his lovely fingers through your hair. "You can spare a few minutes, right?"

"Mmm..." He sighed through your kisses. You gave him one more before pulling away slightly to tug at the hem of his boxers. You were thankful that he had changed out of his costume already, as it might have been hard to work around it. "O-oh yeah, I have a few minutes..."

He definitely was starting to get excited to have you kiss him like that. Your fingertips brushed over the bulge, just enough to tease him. He bit back a moan.

"Ooh... baby, a little more please?" He tilted his head back as you kissed his neck.

"More what?" You teased, giggling while kissing him. His breathing was shaky as you stroked the thin fabric.

"Gonna act innocent?" He said with a laugh, eyes still closed.

You stopped and slid off of his lap and onto the floor in front of him, eagerly pulling his boxers down and taking his (now hard) cock in your hands. Danny's legs tensed up and he clenched his fists while you stroked his length, before taking it in your mouth.

"Ohh, fuck, y/n," he mumbled as you bobbed up and down. "Fuck. Just like that, baby."

Gently, you suck and massage, causing Danny to shiver. He couldn't hold back his moans. His hands find their way to your hair, holding onto you.

He wasn't going to last long. You looked up at him, and seeing you look him in the eyes while sucking him like that sent a new pleasurable feeling through his body. "Fuck, baby girl, I'm so close," he moaned. "Oh, god, Y/n..."

You pulled away and continued working with your hands. Go ahead Danny, I want you to. Cum for me." Back and forth, you stroked him, going at a steady pace. He was falling apart at your hands. He was yours.

With a groan, he released, warm white liquid splattering on your face and hands. He sighed, letting his breathing become steady again. You stood up and found a towel to clean yourself up. Danny pulled his boxers back up.

"Ah, thank you y/n," he said, eyes closed in bliss. You climbed into his lap yet again, to wrap your arms around him.

"It was my pleasure, love. Do you feel better?"

"Much better." He grinned. "I hope Brian didn't hear me. I'd probably get an earful from him later."

"You are kinda noisy," you teased. "I think it's cute, though."

He laughed. "I'm happy you think I'm cute. Let's head back to the hotel. Maybe I can return the favor." With a wink, he led you out of the dressing room.