Chapter 11

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was cheering for Oni-san as he was playing. But I felt like someone is glaring at me. I turned around to see.. Odagiri. I was confused why, ' Um.. Why is her glaring at me? I'm just cheering Oni-san. Meh, I care.' I turn my head to the field to look at Oni-san again. After the game, I took the water bottle, ran to him and gave it to him. " Thank you, N/n." "You're welcome." " Oh yeah! I have someone for you to meet." "Who is it?" "She's-" "Excuse me?" I turned around to see a beautiful girl with brown, short hair. " Who are you?". She asked me with an angry and a killing spree voice. " I-" I was cut off by her. "You're his girlfriend right? I knew he was cheating on me.".  She slapped Oni-san and walked away. ' Geez... How do I get myself into this.. God please stop it. No more drama for me please!!!'  

While she was walking away, I was running towards her. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She was crying and she try to punch me on my right cheek but I turned my neck to the left side. Everyone was looking, I was getting annoyed by the attention. I look at her in the eyes with nothing but annoyed eyes. " Geez.. I have no idea what you have with Oni-san but you have a misunderstanding and take things too fast. Firstly, I'm his cousin. Secondly, if you're thinking he's cheating on you, he's not. Lastly, Who are you but I hope we can be great friends." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes with guilt. "I-I'm so sorry! I have no idea. And sure, we can be friends." She said with an embarrassing smile and reached out her hand. I took out my hand and shake it. "I accept your apology." I said with a closed-eyed smile. I turned to Oni-san. " Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" I said with a smirk. He was smiling nervously. " Well its because I was.. I was.. Ah! I was busy!" he said with a nervous laugh. I rolled my eyes and focus on the game.  " You should you go now. " I said. He nod his head and runs off, waving and smile.

I was smiling like crazy to see playing. " Hey Y/n." I turned my head to the voice owner. "Yes Odagiri?" I said with a emotionless face. " I was wondering if you want to.. Get lost." She said with a smile. I was getting annoyed so I gave her a annoyed smile. " I think you have mistaken. I'm a human being not a mirror." I said. She looks extremely mad like heck but she only came because of Aoyama. So she walked away. I continue to focus on Oni-san but then..

"HEY LOOK OUT!!" I turned around. A basketball flying towards me but then.. "Y/N!" Everyone screamed except Odagiri and Aoyama's fanclub. ' It's too fast, I can't move..Please someone help me!'

.

.

.

.

.

I was pushed, together with someone's body. And the person landed on top of me. I was blur when I got my consciousness. " Aoyama.." I said with widen eyes. "Y/n.. You should be more careful." He said with an emotionless face but in a worried tone. He got up and let out his hand. I was extremely shocked, he want anyone to touch except Odagiri but now.? I was extremely nervous, I hesitated but end up holding a fist. Aoyama grew impatient, so he took my hand and pulled me up on to my feet. "Thank you. Aoyama." I said. He just nod his head but I see a small smile on his face. He looked into my eyes as I looked at his. " Hey. I'm your best friend, so you should cheer for me too instead to Seigo all the time. He has a girlfriend for a reason. And I have you for a reason." he whispered to my ear with his face near mine as he puleed his face to face me, I see jealousy in his eyes the he walked away. I was a tomato already. I saw Aoyama looking at me then he smiled.

As the match was over, Aoyama's team won. I was smiling like crazy, I wore my gloves and took his water bottle and was going to give it to him but Odagiri snatched it. "Ha! Why not you go cheer your cousin and leave Aoyama to me." she said with an evil smirk. I look at her with a blank face. " Aoyama ask me to cheer for him too. He doesn't mind me holding his bottle but no you." I said with a blank face but annoyed tone. I snatched the bottle back and went to the sink to wash it because I know how much Aoyama hates people to touch his things. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look over and smiled. It was Aoyama. I passed him his bottle as I finish washing and drying it. "Thank you. Y/n-chan." he said. I was furiously blushing. 'W-What did h-he called me?!!!"

----------------

So that's it guys! I'm sorry if I didn't update for so long! I'm such an idiot... Anyways! I'll do my best for the story. After I'm done with this, I will be doing a fanfiction on Naruto and Mob Psycho 100 because I wanna to. So see ya'! Out of the harsh and into the mellow!