❁❁❁

❁❁

this is a punk! troye and flowerchild! tyler oneshot.

there might be an unalike one in which ty's punk and troye's a flowerchild posted on this same story so heads up they're both different stories but i want to put them in the same thing ok ok.

the lowercase is intended by the way.

enjoy i guess??

❁❁

the wind blew troye's hair in every direction possible as he raced through the old country roads on his motorbike. the fresh air cleansing his brain. he zoomed past open fields full of animals and greenery. oh,the countryside.

he continued doing so before he stopped,noticing the reflection of the sun on a lake. it was absolutely breathtaking the sun was sinking fast,the navy blue sky turning a rose pink tinge. the ripples in the water enhancing everything further. he stood in awe before realising that there were these perfectly shaped bubbles catching the sun's light floating around.

he took in how beautiful everything looked,this was the life. this was what the whole world should feel like. troye felt like he was floating along in the breeze and like his brain was on something better than cloud 9 maybe even cloud 11. he walked down the unfamiliar path with his bike setting it down against a tree and sat down on the ground. the bubbles kept floating around him and he reached out to pop a couple,giggling like a child. he had never felt more at bliss. the world felt like his wish granting factory,after everything that had happened to him maybe this was the point in his life where things would go right for him.

he was not mistaken.

he looked around at his surroundings,not really being able to comprehend how pleasant he felt here and how nice it was. a gust of wind gently tugged at his beanie and the bees buzzed passing through endless fields happily.

but it wasn't long until all these feeling came crashing down,his high being low again. a wave of emotions he couldn't recognise came over him,he was there. lying on a picnic blanket blowing bubbles into the air. troye froze. he still lived in this town? why was he out in the middle of nowhere anyways? but the main thing was did he remember troye? he had been drunk but troye hadn't been much better. troye closed his eyes breathing in deeply,he obviously hadn't seen troye yet and troye prayed he wouldn't and that he could leave quietly.

troye wasn't just scared of meeting him again,troye was terrified.

troye had wanted to meet him so badly after everything worked out but never got the chance. it was like he disappeared off the world for months on end but now he was back. troye sighed. he looked the exact same except his hair had lightened to an even prettier colour. his cute little face was completely relaxed,his eyes fluttered open and closed only giving troye a glimpse of his eyes. his eyes were a mix of a clear blue sea and the sky at night during summer,completely mesmerizing. he was wearing faded ripped jeans and a loose white t-shirt that was slightly hanging off his shoulder. troye tried containing the wide smile that was about to spread across his face but his breath caught in his throat as he saw the flower crown placed on his head,it was the same flower crown as the time they had met,that had been the first and last time. that didn't hinder how much they really liked each other though. that stupid flower crown brought back the cloudy memories associated with that night. troye had tried to store these memories in the dustiest corner of his brain but they kept popping up unexpectedly. everything seemed to trigger those memories and troye hated it. it was one night,one night.

how could a perfect stranger have this effect on him?

troye shook his head,he was not going to let himself think about it,he could not let himself but it was already too late.