1.

Oh, we ain't friends no more?
Why you won't listen no more?
Damn, I let a good girl go
Away, away, away, I've been
All around the world and I've been lookin' for you, searchin'
You deserve it 'cause you're perfect (perfect)

As she had her music playing through her car speakers she took another pulled from the jay. She threw her head back on the headrest and closed her eyes, she's been very stressed out.

"Jasmine..." She heard someone tap on her car window, she sighed. Before she rolled the window down she turned the music down, "Yes?" She asked.

"Marley just woke up and she's hungry." Her younger sister said before walking off.

'And you couldn't feed her?' Jasmine thought.

She took another pull from the jay before putting it out, she turned her car off and went inside the house.

Marley, her two-year-old daughter, came running up to her, "Mommy, I hungry." She said pointing to her belly that always stuck out.

Jasmine picked up her daughter, "I know, want some noodles?" She asked her, and her daughter replied by shaking her head.

Jasmine smiled.

LATER THAT DAY

"Let's go out tonight bitch." Jasmine best friend, Erica, yelled through the phone.

"Yo E.... you know i'ont do all that, I'm a grandma. The fuck." Jasmine said as she laughed.

Erica gave her a stank face and rolled her eyes playfully, "Yeah whatever bitch. Get ready, we going." Erica said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes.

She wasn't the type to party a lot, she was a homebody. But something told her to go out tonight.

"Ard moe, I'm about to get ready." Jasmine replied before hanging up.

"Bitch always making me do something." Jasmine shook her head as she laughed.

After getting ready for two hours she finally looked in the mirror, Jasmine titled her head looking at herself. After having her daughter she had gained weight, but she lost most of it. But it still bothers her that she isn't small like she uses to be. She smiled and grabbed her stuff so she can go pick Erica up.

"I'll see y'all later." Jasmine said as she bent down and kissed Marley, "Go beat auntie up for mommy." Jasmine whispered, she began laughing when she watched her daughter run over to her sister and hit her.

"Have fun because I'm bouta beat your daughta ass up!" Her sister said as she was laughing.

Jasmine shook her head and made her way out the door.

'I hate living out Fort Washington.' Jasmine thought in her head as she got in her car.

As she was on her way to pick up Erica she was listening to Perfect by. Dave East ft. Chris Brown. She was trying to get herself hyped for Bliss because he was going to be there tonight.

She arrived at Erica house in 30 minutes, she called her and waited for an answer.

"I'm coming bitch." Erica said.

Jasmine laughed and shook her head, "This bitch." She mumbled.

She watched as her best friend came rushing out of the house. Jasmine being herself rolled down the window and yelled out, "LETS GO BITCH!" She laughed at Erica rolling her eyes.

Erica hopped in the car, "Let's get some niggas." She said.

"We have one more stop." Jasmine said as she pulled off.