Aunt ginger

I woke up too a phone ring . It was my phone & it was Fiona . "Hey what's up "
"Aunt ginger that owns the house ? "
"He's cashing the checks fi."
"Okay I'll be over in about 2 hours . "
"Love you too ."
I hung up the phone and curled up next too lip .
"Lip baby ."
"Hmmmm"
"Wake up . "
"What is it . "
"I want you .." I said whispering in his ear.
"Well come here then . "  he pulls me onto his lap .
I wasn't wearing any pants because I took them off in the middle of the night . Me and lip were in a deep makeout session when Fiona called me again . "Don't answer ." Lip said kissing my neck . "I ignore the call and lip takes off my shirt one hand on my neck and one teasing me through my lace underwear. "Lip ." I moan out . He started sucking on my chest and I take his shirt and help him take off his pants . There we were in just our underwear. I start grinding on him and moans . I take off his boxers and put him in my mouth. "Damn it laur I want you ." He moans out as his eyes roll into the back of his head . I stop what I'm doing and take my underwear off, lip lines up with me and enters inside me. He thrusts hard and slow . "Lip . Right ThErE" I moan out . "I'm close ." I scream . And he thrusts harder . I cum His thrusts start too get sloppy and fast . He moans loud almost screaming . "I'm gon-" he blurts .
"Do it inside of me ." I said moaning as he's piggyback riding my orgasm . "You sure ?"
"Well I don't want you toooo stttoooppp" I moan out . He comes and it feels so good he give one last hard thrust and collapsed on me .
"Thank you . " he said kissing me down too my naval .
He starts using that magic tongue of his and one hand is in his hair and the other is holding on the bed sheets I cum 4 times and he puts his head on my flat stomach . We lay there for about 30 minutes when Fiona shoots me a text saying too get too her house asap. I get dressed in a yellow xanarchy crop top , blue ripped jeans, and my black high top vans & lip puts on a grey short sleeved button up , blue jeans and his brown boots . I put mascara and my eyebrows on and grab lips brown jacket , cigarettes, lighter , my phone , and car keys and we leave . I light a cigarette and turn on my music . We drive too lips house too see an old woman on the couch . "Who's this ?" I ask .
"Aunt ginger ." Fiona responded.