Oh No

1 week later.
Chances POV
It has been 3 weeks since Abigail and Ezra were kisnapped.The entire house os still really sad including myself.Tessa hasn't talked to anyone.She barley eats.And when she does she only takes a little bite and then refuses to eat more .I try to talk to her and comfort her but its hard to talk to her.Also we are not alowed to go looking for the kids it was ordered by the officer.They said to leave the job to them.Tessa has escaped to go look for them but we have always found her and brought her home.
Nobodys POV
Chance decides to go and talk to Tessa.He enters her room.And it is silent.He sits on Tessas Bed.
Chance:Hey Tessa
Tessa:Hi(sad voice)
Chance:How you feeling
Tessa:Horrible
Chance:Oh....just know Im here for you
Tessa:Thanks(smiles)
Chance POV
OMG Tessa smiled for the first time in 3 weeks.I made her smile.
Erika then comes in rushing in looking for Chance.
Erika:CHANCE!!!!!!!!
Chance:Yes
Erika:I have to tell you something
Chance:Ok
Erika:Outside
Tessa:What is it Erika.
Erika:Uhhhh.....Chance lets go
Chance:Coming
Tessa:No.Stop..What are you hiding from me Erika.
Erika:Nothing
Tessa:We are best friends
Erika:Nothing.......Chance lets go
Tessa:Erika...Please...Doea it invlove my kids
Erika:(sighs)Fine......Dont freak out too much but...The police called(looks down)
Tessa:What did they say
Erika:Well....they have been looking for Abigail and Ezra for 2 weeks now and they think that the kids (looks down)Dead or close to death.
Tessa:What(begins to loose her breath.)
Tessa begins to get a panic attack.She looses her breath and faints.Chance runs to Tessa.
Chance:ERIKA CALL 911.
Erika calls 911.
At the hospital:
Jake,Erika,Chance and Kade are at the hospital.......They have..Been waiting for an hour now and they are starting to get worried.Just then the doctor comes out.
Doc:For Tessa
Chance who has been crying gets up
Chance:How is she.
Doc:Well she suffered a really bad panic attack which caused her body to react in an unusual way...But she is out of danger now.......She just needs to be on bed rest for 2 days.
Chance:Thank you so much.