Chapter 2 ~ Clover x Damian ||Teaser||

-Hey guys. Yeah I just want to clear some confusion. The chapters in this story isn't what ACTUALLY happens in the story. And if I use the same character again, it doesn't mean that the girl is a hoe or the guy a womanizer. I just wanted to have fun X). Song: Cannibal by Ke$ha.

So enjoy!

---

Clover x Damian

Some Blood Love

Damian's POV

"Here yah go Damian!" My oldest brother, Alden, threw me the drink and I easily caught it with one hand.

It's just human blood and alcohol. Such a lovely mixture.

I drank the blood in like . . . a few gulps.

"I'll be right back," Clover said as she got from the bed and went out of the bedroom.

Yeah I forgot to tell you, me and Clo are dating once more and we're together "living" in our bedroom.

-------

Clover came back in the room, got onto the bed and cuddled next to me.

I'm laying on my side so that I can face my beautiful girlfriend.

She pulled the cover over us and when it was fully over us she kissed me.

I pulled back immediatly knowing that she doesn't like the taste of blood.

"Babe, don't . . . I still have some blood in my mouth. Well the taste." I voice my thoughts.

"So? Even though I don't like it, I still love it" she whispers.

I grin knowing that will cause her to get turned on. Which I'm betting she's already wet a little.

I grab my phone from under the pillows (yeah I know. Whatever) and text Alden,

-----

Me: Hey! Bring me some xtra blood. Vrgn! Serious

Alden: Sure? Ok, one coming ^

-----

Alden came a minute or so later with extra blood. I pulled the covers off of us and grabbed the bottle, thanked him and went under the covers again.

I drank some blood and put it in my mouth without swallowing and kissed Clover on the lips.

I "mmm" her saying for her to open her mouth and she did.

Then I just let some blood pour into her mouth and some left behind. Then we swallowed.

She smiled showing me her Cobra like fangs and I showed her my fangs.

Blood, smudged on her mouth and fangs. Our lips crash together and I bite her bottom lip with my fangs causing her to moan and open it in pain.

I pull away and her tongue gentle goes over my fangs teasing me a bit?

I smile and then with force, I smash my tongue against her.

We fought and fought for Dominance but of course, I had to win.

I start moving my tongue everywhere from hers, teasing her a bit.

She groaned in frustration and bit into my tongue force-fully.

I pull away and say (well tried to), "what the hell was that for!?"

Instead of answering me, she just pulls the covers off of us and climbs up on me. Straddling me at my waist.

She threw off her top showing her big tits that I've been dieing to see.

I did one thing I've been (also) dieing to do.

I sit up fast and proparly making Clo tumble off of me and fall on her back with her legs open (pj pants still on).

I hover over her and in a flash of a second, Clover's grabbing my hair tugging for me to drink more of her blood.

Yup. I'm drinking her blood from my favourite tit. The biggest one!

~~~~~~~~~~*

A/N: Haha! You thought you were getting something eh? Well too bad. This is just a teaser. Sorry P:

But vote + comment = LOVE. I need to know how'd you like all the blood sucking. ;X

But trust me I may update the full chappie tonight or another day. So bare with me. =D

And if anyone NEEDS a cover done, just pm or post on my message board that you would like one.

Along with the title of your book and what type it is (werewolf, girlxgirl or whatnot).

Chow!