The surprise

Elsa was defeated but she just had the Time to cast her curse the send everyone back to the Enchanted Forest.

Emma and Hook had been inseparable since their return in the forest, always , pic nicking together, sneaking in each other's room...

Today the couple went on an other adventure together, exploring Emma's parents kingdom.

"Where are we going"

Said Emma as she had her arms wrapped around Hook's waist so she won't fall from the horse they were riding.

"Swan, if I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore" Hook answered playful with a small chuckle.

An hour later they approched what looked like a castle.

"Why is this castle so golden...."

Said Emma before realizing where they were.

"Aye, king Midas' castle ! "

"But why here"

Asked Emma confused.

"Surprise isn't over, love. I asked the king if we could come today and if we could take the ballroom for ourselfs and he said it was all right"

Added Hook with a sparkle in his eyes.

"But I don't..."

Emma didn't have the Time to finish her sentence Hook had silenced her with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Shh Swan ! No questions ! Or else it won't be a surprise !"

Said Hook all giggly.

Once they arrived in the ballroom, Emma saw that there were clothes prepared for them, familiar clothes, she knew them.

"Are those for us ? "

"Indeed they are my love"

"Are those the one we had when we went back in time ? "

"Aye Swan, they are !"

Hook said those words as he handed her the red dress and he was starting himself to change from clothes.

Once they were changed, Hook took Emma's hand and took her in the middle of the dance floor. All of the sudden music started from no where to be seen it just appeard magicly.

"This is called a slow: you have to be really close to your partner and just turn in circles in each others arm."

"This dance is my favourite"

Said Emma with a small chuckle as she wraps her arms around her beloved pirate.

They dance like that, wrapped in each others arm, Emma's head resting on Hook's chest, listening to his heart.

Everything was perfect and as they danced slowly, Emma whisperd 3 little words that she had never said before, they just slipped out like that

"I love you"

She instantly froze when she realized what she just said.

" what did you say ?"

Asked Hook surprized and happy.

Emma took a deep breath and now she knew she could say it for real, she had loved him since the beginning but was always afraid to say it. Now she was ready it was the Time.

"I love you Killian" said Emma loudly so that she was sure he heard her right.

She saw a relieved look on her pirate's face and before she tried adding anything, he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her like never before.

They continued dancing for a while when Emma asked:

"I was promised a surprise, where is it ?"

She said laughing.

"Umm well the king thought we might be hungry so he left us Some tacos to make.."

Hook said this sentence with his eyebrow raised. This sentence sounded more like a question...

"I love this surprise "

Said Emma with a huge smile as she understood he wasn't really talking about the food.

It was a perfect evening, the night where Emma finally said those three words !