𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

I'm walking around the busy streets of Canada when I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"I-I'm sorry!" I said and bowed repeatedly to apologize. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, I didn't see you either" the man said, I turn my heads up, I find him strange.. 

"I-- uh, I'm sorry again! I'm going now" I hurriedly said as I tried to exit.

"I'm Cross" he held his hand out for a shake, I just looked at it. 

"I'm Wendy" I said as I turn my back on him. 

"Be safe, Wendy.." He answered back, with a threatening tone. I looked at him again, analyzing his face. He just smirked and walked to me.

"What the hell" I murmured, this is so strange. I should go. 

I walked as fast as I can just so I can escape him. I tried to pass in a narrow way so I can mislead that guy. 

"Phew! That was close!" I said as I dialed Katy's number. 

"Katy? Where are you?" I asked her directly

"Condo, why?" Hmm she seems busy.
"Could you pick me up in uhm--" I roamed around looking for a place or a store I'm familiar with. I saw McDonalds near so I decided to go there and talk to Katy.
"Here in McDonalds in wait, I don't know what street this is. Just follow my gps so you could locate me. Hurry!" I said and she just said, okay, then hung up.

"He looks familiar" I mumbled to myself after I hung the phone. 

"Or is it just my aura, stop it" I whispered, trying to keep calm. 

Half and hour passed, Katy came. Finally. 

"What took you so long?" I asked

"I don't even know how to get here!" She uttered.

"Katy, I have to tell you something" I started, 

"What?!" She answered, curiously. 

"I've encountered a guy, he said his name was Cross. But I really find him strange" I tell her seriously. 

"What?! How?! Did he do something to you? Oh god.." she started to be uneasy.

"Nothing. We just bumped into each other. That's all.. but I really feel something is not right with him" I added, maybe he's --- no. That can't be.

"Alright. It's good that he doesn't do something to you. But that was not good though, do you think..." she started speculating, 

"Stop it, Katy! That won't happen" I hissed. That is so creepy! 

"Who knows?" She said. I just shrugged it off.

"Psh, let's just go! Treat me some fries, you brat!" I joked. She just give me a hella death glare! I grinned.

"You cranky girl! Haha c'mon!" I put my shoulders into her and just headed off. 

But before we got into her car, someone texted me. 

"Be safe" said by the unknown number. 

"WTF?!" I shouted.