4. 丁泽仁 / ding zeren (1)

requested by-felixswig
genre: angst/fluff
(i sincerely apologize there are almost no fluff in this and this was very cliche iM SORRY)
───

If you told people that you dated Ding Zeren before, you were sure they would think that you were bluffing, or even thought you were those delusional fans

But the truth was, you actually did. It was way back. All the way back when you two were high school students.

You and Zeren had dated for a year and you had no idea that he was a trainee at that time and that means he would occasionally have to missed school due to his trainees practice.

You had confronted him about it but he just said it was because he was "busy". He couldn't bring himself to tell you that "Hey Y/n I'm actually a trainee and like I'll probably have to erase you from my life sooner or later."

But then after the last year of high school Zeren just disappeared. He just did.

You tried to message him, call him but you got nothing back.

Not until when you saw him on a show. A show called Idol Producer. You thought you were just seeing things but it really was him.

You were beyond shocked, confused, angry and you feel like crying.

So you paid him a visit, you got a ticket to get to see the trainees' performances live.

It was nerve wrecking, you thought of backing out but it was too late. You were at the entrance with other fans, waiting for the staffs to let you in.

The performances was almost to the end and you were patiently waiting for Zeren.

You saw him walking offstage, so you quickly grabbed his hand. Zeren was shocked, but when he saw you he was even more shocked.

"...y/n???"

"its been a while....zeren."