Lights Out

Jasey's POV

"Bye" I hear my mom say downstairs. As soon as the door clicks shut she's running up the stairs yelling my name.

"Jasey Rae why do you never come out of your room?" she questions and then adds, "Calum's downstairs" when I don't answer her.

I hop up and run to living room and give him the biggest hug ever. Calum is my best friend and he's been in France with his parents for two weeks. Needless to say, I've missed him.

"Hey Jasey!" he says spinning me around.

"I've missed you so much Calum" I say into his shoulder. "It's been the longest two weeks ever" he mumbles.

"REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" We yell.

Just then, lightening strikes and the power goes out. I jump into his arms and bury my face in his chest. "Don't let me go" I mumble and we sit there all night, doing nothing with me in his lap. Waiting. Wondering. Wishing.

~~~

Little did I know that that was the last time I would be able to talk to Calum. My best friend of 7 years was gonna go to jail for something he didn't do. My mom said to leave it, that he would eventually be out. I knew that he didn't do it though and I was gonna find out who did. So, my name is Jasey Rae Swayzy and now you have to help me.