Phat vs. Fat

You know the times when people call each other fat? or when some people call most girls fat because the don't have that super model body or look like a walking toothpick? Well, I do. My name is Adrienne. I'm a junior in high school, I'm a little on the heavy side. I get teased about my weight every day,  and I'm always comparing myself to those girls who look like they have the perfect body. I don't exactly know if that's my way of copping with the issue or calling my own self fat. The only friend  that I've ever had in my whole life is my girl Chanel. She's been my best friend since 3rd grade, we're so close is almost like we're sisters. When I think about it she's like my partner in crime. She's like me, a little on the heavy side.

Chanel and I work @ a clothing store called YAASS. It's like fashion central, but the only thing is... there's nothing for plus size girls.

Me ( Adrienne): Uk something Chanel?

Chanel: What,we're the only black people in here?

Me(Adrienne): No, we're the only FAT people in here....!

Chanel: C'mon Adrienne, don't start this again.

Adrienne: Well, I can't help it! And I'm surprised that ur not acting the save way.... U act like u don't notice that every time we go somewhere that we're the only ones that don't look like super models or walking toothpicks!

Chanel: U don't think I notice, Adrienne? Of course I notice... But there's just some things where you just have to put up & deal with it....

I walked over to one of the sales racks and looked @ this shirt that was designed by Apple Bottoms,  and it says the word PHAT in gold letters across the top. Then, I thought about what Chanel said, and she was right. I hated that she was right, but it's true. Then, I looked @ back @ the shirt. And the letters P.H.A.T just kept going around in my head..   then a light bulb went off...

I'm not FAT, but I'm simply PHAT... Pretty Hot And Thick! and that's what I was gonna refer myself as from now on....  I'm PHAT and fabulous, & Proud of it! So, the next time someone calls you FAT, think about how they use the word & how you use the word. Are you FAT? or Are you PHAT? Which one do you like better? Only you can tell..... But as for me I prefer to be known as PHAT. Pretty.Hot.And.Thick.

               THE END

PHAT GIRLZ- By Jswag16जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें