chapter 1

Narrator pov

Michelle was a very specail girl for she could understand a killer whale named Willy he was her best friend even tho he is a killer whale but one day his tank bust an he is in danger of dying so Michelle an her friends take Willy to the ocean but some boats block his way so Michelle runs to the rock wall an she get's Willy to jump over the rock wall. then after that she dose not see him again until she gose camping with some friends an she was walking the dock when she bumped into one of the members of kiss '' am sorry sir'' it okay am Eric Carr '' am Michelle '' well what a beautiful girl like you doing walking the dock's at night .

'' just thinking about my best friend he a killer whale '' wow then by magic Willy pop's up beside them '' WILLY '' an Eric was shocked when she jumped in the water then she saw the rest of the band Miss get away from that killer whale '' oh come on he my friend an he friendly watch an she gave him the sign to open his mouth an she rubbed his toung see he friendly. then Eric helped her out of the water oh a loud us to introduce our self's am Paul, am Gene an am Ace '' nice to meet you am Michelle you want to touch him Eric '' why not you said his name is Willy right an she nooded an when Eric Carr touched him he is so soft then Michelle harmonic fell in the water were his he going then he pop back up an opened his mouth '' oh wow thank's Willy i really miss you''.

then they saw him swimm away but not before slapping his fin on the water '' good night Willy'' then Eric Carr walked Michelle back to her camp site '' well good night Eric i hope to see you again'' i will drop by in the morning Michelle an he kissed her cheek an she blushed then he waved bye. Then they went to bedan in the morning Michelle woke up an was drinking her coffee when the band came over an joined her her so what are you going to be doing Michelle '' am going suba diving an swim with Willy care to join me'' why not Eric said sound's fun count me in Paul said Gene an Ace said we are going to stay on the shore suit your selfs Eric said.