Disguise Me Disguise Me Not?

I walked back to Ray's house cause I don't want to use my car. Unlock the door with the spare key on top of the red rug.

I went in there he was walking back and forth and crazy as hell. I looked at him and then walk back to the back roads to get my dog.

He followed me back there and I turned around. I was not in the mood to fight. I just murdered someone.

Ray: Doud! I just called your phone! I promise she was just a booty call!!

I looked back at him... This nigga really dont know me! I just smiled and walked up to him.

India:Your best bet is to fuck off.

Ray: You aint gone do shit!

(kevin Hart )

I took out a pocket knife and held it to his neck. He got scared. At a boy. I shoved it back in my pocket.

India: Don't fuck with me today Ray. Im done. Yo lying, cheating mother ass got somebody killed.

Ray: Eh. What? Who got killed??

India: (In head) Dammit I said too much!!!!

Ray: Who the FUCK got killed India?! 'Breathing Heavy'

India: I gotta go...

I grabbed my dog. I ran back to the car and sped off. What if Ray calls the police. I'd be screwed. My sister keeps calling me. Decline. Decline. Decline.

Maybe I should get out of town. I need a disguise. A really need a dope ass disguise. I looked in the phone book.

India: Perfect. Um Hello

Male Make-up Artist: Jess.

India: I need a deep disguise. Can you do that?

Male Make-up Artist: Hells yeah girlfriend.! 'Snaps'

India: Perfect.

Male Make-up Artist: Of who?

India: 'Hangs up'

Male Make-up Artist: Bitches these days. Yall hoes ain't loyal. >:) (:V)