Chapter 1 : Wait, I don't have an alarm clock...

~Odessa's P. O. V.~

*beep*

Why is my alarm on?

*beep*

I don't remember turning my alarm clock on...

*beep*

Wait, I don't have an alarm clock?!

I reached my hand out and smacked the thing that was beeping.

"Ow. What was that for Dessa?!"

I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was mine, just a few notches higher and a few notches more annoying. "Clairatessa. Are. You. Out. Of. Your. MIND? You scared the living daylight out of me. Dear Lord have mercy, I think I peed myself." I wasn't kidding. I think I might have let a drop or two out. Who wouldn't? Don't lie to me, you know you would too. The rest of the conversation pretty much went like this:

Tess: Mom said it's time to get up.

Me: Stop calling her mom, she isn't our mom for freaks sake.

Tess: Whatever, just hurry up and get downstairs. We are having whole grain waffles, your favorite.

Me: You know I hate those horrible things. Just because I have cancer, doesn't mean I can't eat a normal waffle Tessa.

Tess: She's just worried about you Des, we all are.

The rest went on...blah blah blah. I know what you're wondering. Did she really just say she has cancer? Yes, I did. I was diagnosed two weeks ago with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).

I know I acted like it was nothing, but that's just my facade. Ever since I found out I have cancer, I've decided I can't wait for life to slow down for me, I've got to chase it with all I've got. So I put on my brave face and act like I'm fine. It's a lit harder than it sounds actually. Especially trying to hide your true feelings from your twin sister who knows you better than anyone. That's super tricky. But luckily she's a blonde on the inside and a brunette on the outside. I know I skipped the introduction, so let me rewind....

Introduction

Hi, my name is Odessa Madeline Olivia Juliet Lancaster. And yes, I do have three middle names. I have a twin sister named Clairatessa Joy Lancaster. I love her to death. I'm a brunette, I have blue eyes with specks of green in them, I'm 17, and I'm 5'4". Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). My mom died from the same thing 3 years ago. I live with my dad and my stepmom. I don't really like her, but everyone else seems to. I think she is evil and is here to ruin my life, but that's just me. No one else believes me, not even Tessa. I have liked him since middle school, but have hated him since kindergarten. His name is Spencer. And he told my sister's boyfriend that he thinks I am ugly on the inside and out, and I agree with him. My looks are far from pretty (there's the outside) and I have cancer (there's the inside). See, ugly inside and out. And I found out he said that the same day I was diagnosed. Bitter right? Anyways, I have decided to get my revenge. He has picked on me since the first day of kindergarten and it ends NOW! I'm the now Odessa, the one who doesn't take anyone's crap. I am 100% queen now. I will show him just how "ugly" I am. I am getting a makeover and going to show him I can be sexy if I want. Spencer Levi Collins, be prepared to fall, and fall hard.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter. It may seem bad now, but I promise you it will get better! And it's also one in the morning, so I will edit this later.

Ciao Xoxo