Chapter 2 : [insert audience applauding here]

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story if you are reading it. This isn't my first story, but it's the first one I plan on leaving up. So, let me know what you think!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Odessa's P. O. V.~

"Come on Tess, I need to use the mirror!" Ugh, why did I have to be born with a twin who is my exact opposite. I don't understand, what is so hard about getting ready. You go in, get dressed, put on a little make up, do your hair real quick, then get the H out! Easy. Then, you don't have to use the one in my car. "Well excuse me, but I actually have a boyfriend to impress." She said as she opened the passenger door to get out. "Really Tess? Wow, thanks for being a great sister." She looked at me and rolled her eyes as I took my mirror from her and picked some green thing out of my teeth. Stupid broccoli and spinach smoothie. "He's a guy sis. Okay? There are like another 100 for you to pick out of from our school." It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Says the girl who will do anything to keep her boyfriend." I opened the door and started walking to the school entrance. Just as I had expected, her jaw dropped open considerably. I walked right past her, stopping so that I was next to her ear then whispered, "Close your mouth sis, you might catch a fly and choke." She finally snapped out of her trance just as I was opening one of the double doors. I stopped and leaned out just a bit. "But I bet you're used to choking. Oh, and I heard your gag reflex is getting better. Good job sis." I stayed long enough to see her jaw drop, once again, and her eyes widen. I saw a few people trying not to laugh, but walked into the hallway before I could laugh myself. It was pretty funny. I walked down the hall, confident, with a smirk plastered on my face. My sister has been a B ever since my dad remarried. Then it got way worse after we found out about the cancer. I didn't understand why. She has her moments where she is nice, like telling me about what Spencer said about me. That was a nice thing to do, in her own little sick way.

Flashback

•Three Weeks Earlier•

"Just tell me already Tessa!" I begged her for the millionth time. I still had my braces then, so the lisp made it sound ugly. "Fine Odessa. Spencer told Jake that you were ugly on the inside and out." My heart dropped. "Did he really say that?" I asked. Barely above a whisper. "Yeah he did. Listen, don't get offended. He says that about every girl. There's a rumor that when he was seven his soul was trapped in time." Tess said, her lame excuse to comfort/humor me not working. That was when I had decided to completely remake myself. I lost the braces, got contacts, threw most of my baggy t-shirts and ripped jeans. Went on a crazy shopping spree, thanks to dad for being rich, and bought everything I needed to be beautiful. An awesome wardrobe, tons of the best make-up, and all the best hair products to do my hair with and make it look good. I was going to become the new Odessa.

End Flashback

I died a little when I thought about it. But my anger also grew about 10x stronger. I need to remember what my therapists said. Yes, I have a therapist. Apparently I suffer from anger issues and depression. Sucks, having to take pills for depression, anger issues, AND to top it all off, cancer. I have to take all these supplements to stay somewhat healthy. Anyways, I do what Doc Oc says. (Spider-man reference there. High five to anyone who caught it (;) Deep breaths and count backwards from 10 to 1, taking short breaths in between each number and a deep breath at the end. I walked to my locker and turned the dial 3 times to the left, one to the right, and three to the left again. It popped open and I grabbed my book for first period.

"Party tonight at my place." I turned around. Speak of the devil. "No hello Spencer?" I plastered a fake smile on my face and rolled my eyes. "You changed since last school year, I like it sweetheart." The demon inside me screamed so loud I was surprised I didn't explode. "Too bad you ruined all chances you had with me, huh? Then you wouldn't have to admire me in secret." His eyes, laced with confusion, wondered down and locked with mine. I used to love how tall he was compared to me. I'm barely 5'4" and he's a good 6'3". "What do you mean in secret?" I smirked widely. "I said in secret because if I catch you checking me out or thinking anything about me, I will beat you to a pulp. Understand?" He looked at me, shocked. I kissed his cheek and whispered, "Be ready, because you have hell to pay sweetheart."

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how I dropped the jaw of the schools jerk of a Golden Boy. [insert audience applauding here]

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That chapter felt long enough to me. Sorry if it wasn't. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. I might update tomorrow, not sure.

Ciao Xoxo